Chapter 35: Some Healthy Juice!

Vote, comment, and enjoy, sweet loves!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The raven-haired beauty did not seem to notice me; her steady, mean gaze was fixed onto her apparent opponent ─the other woman standing before her.

Paris Fiore sighed loudly.

"Such a loud mouth you are. Look here, I don't have the time for your games again. I swear it this time, I will destroy you, trust me I have the power." The model businesswoman voiced. Her voice was... powerful, and mean.

The authority and rudeness in her threat resembled those present in my master's, but she lacked the effect somehow.

The woman before her flinched not, she eyed her like a phoenix. She huffed.

"Don't you threaten me, Paris Fiore. Trust me when I say too, you're words don't even make me flinch!"

For the first time since I started watching the 'fight', I had the chance to examine the other party of the feud.

The other woman stood confidently before Paris Fiore, her head held up high, even though she was not as tall as the model, she was certainly taller than me.

She had a beautiful bronze tanned skin, and her hair was a slightly-curled light brown one, almost honey colored.

Her lips were full, and she wore no make-up, her beauty was natural.

Her eyes were green, pure green, and her eyelashes looked normal long, for she was not wearing any kind of make-up.

She was from the company, I could tell, from her attire. She was wearing a normal black skirt, and caramel colored button shirt ─the style of attires demanded to be worn to the Ellington Company.

I somehow liked her, I don't know why. But she was against Paris Fiore, she must be likeable.

Oh, how is that logical, Charlotte? My inner voice inquired.

Oh, when will you become smart? Paris Fiore is unlikeable! Any person versus her is likeable. Clear?

Oh, and how is that? What gave you the idea she's not likeable? My inner voice cornered me.

I frowned, and before I could mentally answer, the raven-haired model spoke.

"You make me laugh, little head. I like how feisty you get over our feuds. Now," she smirked with her pouty lips, "Back to business."

Her eyes turned dark, and she eyed the tanned beauty coldly.

"Kneel down, and pick up my papers."

The woman before her laughed dryly.

"You bumped into me. You dropped them. You kneel down and pick them up, Paris Fiore."

Wow. She's quite demanding.

The Fiore beauty snorted, and then she did the unpredictable.

She held the napel of her dress, and stretched it, giving the audience a 'better' view of her chest, and then she used her long fingers with her long nails in her feminine hand as a biological fan, and moved it over her chest, as if to cool down.

"Hummmm, I feel so... hot. Guards, please." she moaned.

I clutched at the carrot juice can in my hand.

Sorry? What is she trying to do?! Seduce them!?

The guards fidgeted, and then one of them stepped closer, as he started kneeling towards the ground to pick up the papers.