Chapter 3: The Ellington Company

Vote please! It takes a second :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

He was standing there ─leaning on the wall of the elevator behind him, with his hands folded in front of his muscular-looking chest.

The posture he stood in, in general, emitted arrogance and a weirdly intimidating kind of aura.

He seemed like a magnet, which, by nature, did not need to exert any effort to have things drawn towards it, because it's simply... Captivating.

Yes, simply that was the word that fit him perfectly.

I gulped. 

Alert, alert, uncomfortable presence for Char-pie's introverted bubble.

As expected, even though I recognized him, the situation did not actually seem reversed with the human before me, as he didn't appear like he remembered me. If anything, he seemed like he were looking at some kind of mosquito when he saw me.

No, actually maybe he would've given the mosquito some kind of expression ─an annoyed one, while to me, his expression was hollow. Nothing at all.

His ocean eyes looked like beads of glass, utterly empty, yet so enticing. Moving from his eyes, I took in the angled, chiseled jaw, and the slightly full lips.

Okay holy chocolate.

I literally had to tear my eyes off of him to turn and look at the man standing beside him.

He, too, had quite an attractive figure. He was tall, but not as tall as his statue-faced fellow, and had dirty blonde hair, unlike the aforementioned one, who had a dark black hair.

Okay so I am now starting to doubt whether I entered The Ellington Company or came in by mistake to some modeling agency. 

Because excuse me? 

But... the hell were those two Greek God-like humans doing at such a place? 

Without the need to disclose anything about what they worked, or what their positions were, the duo did emit that VIP kind of aura.

From before me, the blonde model was first to break the ice.

"So, Miss, are you a new employee here? It's a marvel you are such a cutie and I do not know you!" Hi gentle, flirty-laced tone came, as he stared at me with his light blue eyes, a broad smile on his face.

I bit my lips, blinking softly.

Hey you! Don't compliment the socially-awkward Cherry! Leave me in my comfort bubble!

I flushed softly at his comment, even though I was completely aware it was a fake compliment.

Fideting, I smiled back, gently. "I... No, sir, actually I am here for the private secretary position interview!" 

"Huh? but..." The blonde guy seemed confused with my reply.

"The interview starts at half past nine. It appears you got the wrong timing, which reflects irresponsibility and limited memory capabilities."

I blinked, taking my time to register who would throw such a nice comment without knowing me or anything about me.

My ears fumed with embarassment, and I gulped. 

Aha.

Turning, I eyed as the handsome adam with the arrogant and unflinching gaze skimmed through his phone, not even bothering eyeing me or the blondie I was talking to.