Chapter 52: Bow to Me

Vote, comment, and enjoy♡ Check out announcement at the end please!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"AHHHHHHHHH"

My sleeping senses were slowly awakened by the tortured scream of Sarah Dowell, the vice-president's private secretary.

I shifted, and this time I was not on Sarah's lap like last time.

On the cement floor, that's where I was.

I groaned as I felt my right cheek sting whilst I straightened with effort.

Open, my eyes.

I squeezed my eyes, with marvelous effort, opened, and blinked a few times to realize what was happening.

To my left, I saw that, just as I had known, Sarah has been hit by the one and only lovely man on earth, prince charming, Harveston Hamlington.

God, doesn't he ever get tired?!

"I'll never tell you where Rosalina is!! She's not here anymore, and you'll never get her!" Sarah was screaming with one eye open, and the other closed as a thin line of blood strolled over it.

Harveston laughed.

Speaking of Harveston, so I had fainted after he had hit me.

He hit me, full force, after my call with Mr. Ellington...

I looked outside.

It's night. I kept unconscious this much? God, he didn't go the least easy on me.

No, it's more like midnight or so. There's no noise like the beginnings of night or so. It was kind of calm. Only a few voices could be heard. The silence was creepy, and unfriendly.

I shuddered, as Harveston's voice cut into my thoughts.

"You" he snatched Sarah from her hair, "will tell me where Rosalina is. If not now, some time later. But don't you even think I won't know."

He let out a dark grin as he threw her back.

"Because devils know everything."

His head then whipped to me again.

"Surprisingly enough, and after all you said, the dear Rickard came actually to your meeting point!" he laughed, "How stupid of him, to think he fell for your trick."

Hot tears cascaded down my face.

"Oh, now you'll call him again in the morning for..." he came closer to my face, and blew his disgusting breath into my face, eww!

"Another date."

My eyes widened.

And tears kept streaming down.

"Y-You didn't then..." I breathed in weak relief.

He chuckled loudly.

"No, not yet. Relax, princess."

I frowned at him through tears.

Though part of me wasn't completely desperate.

He's still alive. Thank Goodness.

"Now, concerning what you'll say to him this mor─"

"I-I'm not calling him." my voice came out desperate, but nevertheless stubborn.

"So you prefer your dear Katherine to be shot?"

I sobbed, but turned my head away from him.

My eyes met Katy's, and they somehow soothed me.