Chapter 40: A Cold Jacket

Surprise! Vote&comment!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"PARIS!!"

I screamed.

"Paris, open the door!!" I banged against it with my fist, as I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Come back here!!" I screamed louder. No answer.

"Open the door!! Open the door!! Let me out!!" I cried, my voice evolving to a whole new level of loudness, and I breathed heavily.

"I never thought you'd stoop this low, damn you!" I screeched insanely, tears starting to stream down my face.

"Mr. Ellington would never accept this!! Let me out!!" I sobbed.
No one answered me.

Paris Fiore had already left, after she had locked me inside the room with the Bard bastard.

The man behind me laughed out loud, and I heard his footsteps starting to move in my direction.

I banged on the door like a psycho.

My hands felt as if they're about to break like glass crashed into metal, but I didn't stop for a second.

"That's dirty of you! Curse you! Curse you!" I cried, and sobbed, as a lump in my throat formed from fear and agony.

Her words about ruining me flashed back to my mind, and the president's warnings about what I had gotten myself into tugged at my heart.

Screw her.

I took a deep breath, and my voice came from the pit of my stomach, then up to my lungs, and then finally reaching my throat to lastly be let out from my mouth.

"PARIS FIORE!" I hollered insanely, and sobbed uncontrollably.

The silence stayed in the hall outside. Not a sound was heard.

The douchebag behind me let out another laugh, and I turned shakily to look at him.

"S-Stay away!" I ordered, trembling.

He kept coming closer; his steps not so even for I could see he had already finished a Champaign bottle five minutes ago since we entered here. Blast. A fast drinker.

Sarah's words about him turning into a pervert when he drank hit my mind, and my legs felt like marshmallows.

He was holding the empty bottle in his hand.

"S-Stay away, I said!" I squealed again.

He let out a careless laugh, and raised a teasing brow.

"Or?"

That was a very good question. A smart one, in fact. Or nothing. I was in no place to be putting terms, I knew that much.

He moved another step towards me.

"I told you to stay aw─"

Glass crashed beside my head; even some asters spattered to my neck, and tingled me.

I gasped, and moved away, inside the room. I didn't have any other choice, for the locked door behind me didn't look like an efficient escape.

He smirked, and turned to eye me as I distanced myself from him into the room.

"Th-They'll notice I'm missing, and they'll search for me!"I explained, wiping my tears away, and trying to calm myself down.

He let out a throaty, nasty laugh.

"Are you serious?" he mocked.

I breathed heavily.

"By the time they start searching for you, you will already be..." he licked his lips nastily, "silenced, ma belle."