Chapter 56

The day of my fiance's 19th birthday had finally come. I had everything planned out, he wasn't going to be at the house at all. In fact I got Kimmy and Cam to babysit the boys, they would be here in a few minutes. We were going to go to his favorite bar, where we would watch the game that I knew would be on. Then we would hit is best friends house where I wasn't invited, and I think I know why. They were hiring him a stripper. Most of the time will be spent with his friends, but before he goes to sleep is the time he will have with me.

I have a giant cake in the fridge, it's his favorite. Triple chocolate, with his favorite band on it, with 19 little candles stuffed all over it. I smiled to myself as I got up and walked down the long hallway of my new house. The boys' were still asleep so I left them that way and went on ahead and went down stairs where I poured myself a cup of hot coffee. After about two hours in the kitchen by myself, in walked Bryan.

"Morning birthday boy." I said as I looked at him with a smile.

"Morning baby." Bryan said as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "The boys were crying when I walked by."

"Oh thanks for bringing them down." I said sarcastically as I stood up and walked to the boys room. I stayed up there for awhile until I heard the doorbell rang. I brought the boys down into the living room, where I set them there. I watched as Bryan walked out the door, 'Well so much for that.' I thought as I looked at the now closed door. As I waited for the boys to bring Bryan back I watched the boys play put them down for their afternoon nap, and fell asleep myself. The last time I looked at the clock it was 12:30, I put the boys back in their beds and fell asleep down stairs on the couch.

I woke up when I heard a car door slam and the front door to the house open. "Shhhh, you don't want to wake my fiance."

I knew right away that was Bryan's voice and the only bad thing about it was that he was drunk as hell. This is what scared me when we were dated at such a young age. I stood up and walked the the near by lamp. Right as they were at the start of the steps I turned the light on. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You know man, fuck the two strippers." He said with a drunken smile. He thought I was one of his buddies.

"Bryan, Jackson!" I screamed as I looked at him. He had a hint of fear in his eyes, he new it was me and he new he was about to be hurt. "Get your ass to the spare bed now! and you two, leave now!"

Bryan rushed the up the stairs and into the guest bedroom as the two whores he brought home ran out the door. I walked to the door and locked it, I stomped all the way up the stairs and walked into the spare room. "You ass!"

"Now, now, Bethany." He said as he backed up against the wall. "I can explain!"

"You ass!" I screamed agian. "I had everything planned out for your big 19 and what do you do!? You go and spend the whole time with the same guys who got you in jail for the past three years!"

"Beth, honey." Bryan said as he looked at me. "Please let me explain it."

"NO!" I screamed "You have no right to explain anything to me!" I tossed him a small envelope that held a small birthday card and a few gift cards to some of his favorite places. "I hope you like it. You have a cake in the fridge too." I didn't say another word and walked out of the room and down the hall to the master bed room. I rolled into the bed, i held onto my left side like it was going to evaporate. Tears ran down my face as I remembered to the first time Bryan had ever gotten drunk.

He came over to my house the weekend that my father had left, he was so drunk that when I tried to push him away ge grabbed a knife near by and stabbed me. My father was the one that had found me, and if he hadn't have come back home an hour after leaving the house I would have been gone. I still had the scare from where he hurt me, two days after that my father pressed charges on him and that is when he broke up. That is also when he landed 3 years in prison but got out after 9 months on good behavior. I ended up crying myself to sleep as I remember what happen.

I woke up with a sharp pain in my side, I ran my hand over my side and discovered that it was bleeding. 'Not again.' I said to myself as I got up. This wouldn't be the first time that this is happen, I end up thinking about it and then some how in the middle of the night I do something to where I make it bleed. I have never really figured it out, my doctor never understood it either. I washed it all way and then doctored it with the stuff that I have doctored it with every other time. I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to where the boys were.

I took them downstairs and let them eat, as I watched the boys in walked Bryan. "Beth, I am soooooo sorry about last night."

I didn't say anything as I watched the boys play with thier food like any other day.

"Beth, you have to talk to me." He said as he looked at me.

Still I gave no reply, I wasn't able to reply because a sharp pain went through me. I didn't say a word and went on with what I was doing.

"Beth, you ignore me forever." He said, and like every time before that. We went on through the day like this, and the only bad thing about it was that my wound was giving me more pain and it was bleeding alot more then it normally did. For the first time in the day I spoke to Bryan, "Bryan, I think I need to go to the doctor."

"Why?" He asked as he looked at me funny.

"You remember what you did to me the first night you ever got drunk?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Yes, how could I forget that." he said as he looked at me with watery eyes. " I hurt the one girl who would actually put up with me, and the one that I am in love with."

"Well, last night when you came in like you did, it reminded me of of that time." I spoke in a low voice. "Some how when I fall asleep thinking about it I wake up with it bleeding. this time it seems to be bleeding alot more then it normally does."

"What!?" He screamed as he jumpped up. He swepped me off my feet and shoved me into the seat of his car, he ran over to his side and drove off down the street.

"Bryan, we are missing something." I said as I looked at him.

"What?"

"Our kids." I said with a slight smile.

"OMG!" He said as he made a fast u-turn and drove back the little way to out house, he ran into the house grabbed the boys put them in their seats and drove back off. We made it to the hospital in 30 minutes, and after all the yelling and screaming Bryan did to the poor nurse. Who was on her first day at the hospital I got a room. It took the doctor and hour to get to my room, and during that time Bryan took the boys to his parents house.

The doctor still didn't understand why it was bleeding but he fixed it. After another two hours in the ER Bryan and I left, we left the boys with Bryan's parents. He took me home and for some reason he thought that I was un able to walk so he carried me all the way up to our bedroom. I laid in bed as he went down stairs, who know why but when I woke up both the boys were in bed with me and on the other side of the boys were Bryan.

After abour a week on bed rest, I was ready to leave my room and be with all my boys. I stood up out of my bed and walked down stairs where I found Bryan on the phone. "Here she is now." He said with a smile as he looked at me.

"Who is it?" I asked as I pulled one of the toasts out of the toaster.

"It is something to do with Noah."

I shrugged and took the phone from him, "Hello?"

"Yes, I remember."

"But I can't, I need to get that out of the way." I said as I looked at the floor. "I am getting married soon."

"Fine I will meet up with you latter." I said as I hung up the phone back on the wall.

"Who was that?" Bryan asked me as I set down at the table.

"Just a meeting that I need to go to with Noah." I said with a smile and I took a sip of my coffee.

The day went on like it normally did, the 'man' of the house left twenty minutes after I set down at the table. I stayed home with the boys, and the normal whores called the house looking for either Kyle or Bryan. And they all got the same answer, two hours before Bryan got home I was looking for someone to take care of my boys' I had something very important to go to with Noah. This time I was not going to be able to stand him up, I was about to get married two months after my birthday and I sure as hell couldn't be married to Noah, while I was getting married to Bryan.