Chapter 42

I ran out of Bryan’s house and down to the bus stop that was just a block away. Thank goodness I got there when I did or i would have been left behind. I goth bus and pulled on my blue heels that didn’t go with my outfit, I didn’t mind i was in a rush to get out of his house and to my boys. The stopped intfront of the club that I had my party in and from there I got he bouncer that was still there to drop me off at Camellia’s house.

I walked into the house to find Fransico passed out on the couch, Kimberly passed out at the top of the stairs, and Camellia passed out right infront of her door. I smiled and walked int the room where the boys where. I didn’t mess with them, I closed the door behind me and went to my room. i set on my bed waiting tell the heard the door of a near by car slam shut, I ran to my window to find Kyle climing out of his car and none other the Becca coming out right behind him.

I walked slowly down the stairs and waiting at the last step. Kyle opened the door telling her to be quite, but that all changed when h turned around to find me standing at the bottom of the stair case. “I thought you would be asleep.”

“You thought wrong.” I said as I moved a little to the side to look at Becca. “What is she do here?”

“Um, sweetie.” Kyle said as he moved in front of her. “Don’t be mad, but we woke up in a hotel room together this morning.”

I took a deep breath, I just looked at him knowing that if I started to say anything it wasn’t going to come up. Because i was already gong to be on top of him or Becca, beating the crap out of one of their ‘pretty’ faces. Kyle stared back at me, I blinked twice and then walked back up the stairs and back into my room. I picked up my purse that was by my door, pulled out my wallet and walked to my bed. I flipped through the pictures that were in their tell I found the small wallet sized picture that I had of me and my brother.

I stared at his face and wondered how he would have turned out if he hadn’t have died. Tears began to run down my face, and before I knew it I could no longer see. the face of my baby brother and I had become a blur. I calmed myself down and then walked back down the stairs to find Kyle and Becca making out. I walked over to where they were standing and tapped him on his shoulder.

When he turned to face me my culred up fist hit his jaw. “Shit!”

“You two timing whore!” I screamed as i pushed him out of the way and slapped Becca in the face. “I don’t want you anywhere near boys, or around me!”

“Bethany!” He screamed after me, as I ran back  the stairs and into my room. I grabbed my wallet that was laying on my bed, my purse at was on the floor and ran out of the house.

I found myself at my dad’s twin brother’s house, I slowly knocked on the door. My aunt opened the door and smile came across her face before I could even get an emotion across my face. She pulled me into a hug and into her house. “What are you doing here Beth?”

“To tell you the truth Aunt Rose, I don’t know.” I said as I looked at her with a smile on my face.

“Well it is great to see you!” She said as she stepped to the side to let me come into the house. “Your uncle isn’t home yet.”

“Okay.” I sad as I looked around here house. She had her two  grand children  and her great grandchild sitting on the tiny living room floor, they were watching the something.

-four hour later-

I finished telling them my story, but I never told them it was their grandson that was the one who now had twins and another baby on the way. I looked to the clock on the wall, I had been here for four hours and I havent even seen my boys. I gave them each a hug and told them I would be back later to show them the two little boys there they were just falling in love with.

I drove back to Camellia's house and walked into to find the boys running around, I found Fransico a few minutes later whow as trying to fix them something to eat. I told him to not worry about it and just help me pack up the boys stuff while I did mine. After an hour we were all packed and in my car.

Kimberly and Camellia stood in the door with tears in their eyes as we drove off, we arived back at my uncle house and out ran my aunt to grab one of the boys. she picked up Rico and carried her back inside the house. "Oh  Ryan, I can't let her and these boys go back to that fool."

"She can use the house we let Jennifer stay in." My uncle said as he watched his wife play with Rico.

"Oh Uncle Ryan you don't have to do that." I said as I walked in the door with Bug on my hip and Fransico right behind me.

"I know I don't have to, but I want to." He said as he stood up to hug me. "Who is this?"

"This is little Kyle." I said as the emotion of fear ran into my eyes.

"No the little boys, the guys standing behind you." he said as a  glare came across his face.

"Oh this is my full time baby sitter." I said as I looked at my uncle.

"That's nice." He said as he stuck his hand out for Fransico to shake, they shok hands and then pulled away.

"Uncle Ryan, he doesn't speak english." I said as I looked between the two of them.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, he speacks Italian."

"You know Italian?"

"Yes."

He nodded his head and then set back down in his chair and took Bug from my arms. "We will watch the boys as you and your baby sitter move into the new house."