Chapter 54

--Day of the wedding--

It was the day of the wedding, I woke up and walked to the boys room. They were already awake, I took them and did what I needed to do. I fixed them something to eat where they made a complete mess out of what I made them. I cleaned them up and put them in their small tuxes'. I choose to keep the ties off of them until we got to the church. I was supposed to follow the grooms party, but somehow I followed the bride's party. I didn't care, I mean we were all going the same way. I got out of the car and pulled Rico out of his car seat and Bryan did the same with Kyle.

I shifted Rico to my left hip, while Bryan shifted Kyle to his right hip. with his free hand he took my hand in his and we walked into the church. For once in my life after the twins were born I was okay with someone holding my hand and happy with the one person that I thought I would never love again.Why are they dressed like this?

"Because Kyle." I said as I moved on passed him

Beth, you can't ignore me.He said as he grabbed the arm I had Rico in.

I spun around in my steps and looked at the boy I thought I loved. Actually I can, since you aren't the father of my children I have no need to keep in contact with you.

"How are they not my children?" He asked as he looked at me.

For a second I thought he saw right through me, but I took a deep breath. "Because before I moved in with you I had a last fling with Bryan here."

He dropped his hand and Bryan and I walked on into the back where Shay was getting ready. I let Shay's mother take the twins into the room while Bryan and I stood outside in the hallway. Where you lieing to him?

"Huh?" I said as I looked at him, I wasn't thinking when I said those words and I thought that Bryan had walked on. Oh god I am screwed. "Would you hate me if I lied?"

"No, I love you to death." He said as he looked at me, he looked just as worried as I felt.

They are both Kyle's kids or at least that is what the doctor told me. I said as I patted my purse, I still had the papers in my purse.

Can I see the papers?Bryan asked as he extend his hands.

"Not now, this is supposed to be a happy moment." I said with a smile as I clung to my purse like it was Rico and Kyle's life.

"Okay, but may I see them latter?" He asked as he looked to the floor and put his hands in his pockets.

I nodded my head, and with that he kissed me on the head and walked back into the main part of the church. I let out a long breath, a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I walked down the hall looking for my cousins, when i came upon their room they were having slight problems with their ties. "May I help you?"

Both Noah, and Xavier turned to face me when they heard my voice and without another word they both nodded their heads. I stepped forward and started with Noah first, then I moved onto Xavier. Are you ready for this?

"No." He said, I could tell he was about ready to cry and that soon before I had entered the room they had both been doing pot. The smell was always the same, I know because when I entered the room the smell burt my nose just like it had years ago when I would walk in on my mother doing it with the people that sold it to her.

"Xavier Lynn, I thought you had given up pot." I said as i finished his tie.

He looked around nerves. "I have."

"Don't lie to me. You know I know how it smells." I said as I tightened the grip on his tie.

"Okay, I was hyperventilating so Noah gave me some of his pot."He said in a low voice, I let go of his tie and turned to Noah who was trying to get out of the room.

"Noah, where do you think your going!" I yelled as I slammed my hand on the door.

"N-o no where." He said as he stepped away from the door.

"Why would you give him pot?" I asked as I looked at his blood shot eyes.

"Because, he needed something to calm him down."

"So you could have given him a paper bag!" I said as I slammed my hand against the door one more time. "Now I know why your marriage to your lovely high school sweetheart Nikki didn't go so well."

Noah nodded and began to cry as I spoke about Nikki. I didn't say another word to him about it and moved to a chair that was close by, soon in walked Shay's mother Trisha. "Have you seen...... oh there you are."

I looked at her and as she pulled me out of my seat and down the hall to the room that shea was in. "Beth, can you do me one more favor?"

"Sure?" I said as iI looked at her, she looked worried as hell like something had gone wrong.

"Will you be one of my brides maids?"

"But how do you know I will fit into the dress?" I asked as I looked at her, I was trying to get out of this no matter how hard she tried to push me into it. I was already wearing a dress so the part of the family that was there should be happy about that.

"Because you look the perfect size." She said as he mother moved the small wodden closet that was close to her and pulled out a dark blue dress that had a yellow tie in the middle. "Will you please just try it on?"

"Sure." I said as I went into the near by bathroom and walked out with the dress on. It was a little to short for my comfort zone, It was a little above my knees and it was strapless. I had to big of boobs for this, they were almost falling out. I hope I wont have to bend over at in point in time or they might all fall out.

"Oh you look great!" Shay said as she clapped her hands.

"Shay sweetie, It's 4:45" Trisha said as she looked at her watch. "We need to start heading to the front."

Shay nodded her head, handed me bouquet. I grabbed both of my little boys and the wedding party walked to the front ot the church. We lined up as we were supossed to be. I was the forth one to go out with none other then Kyle.I didn't say a word to him even if he was asking me questions. I walked with him up to the stage and walked to the side, Bryan looked at me crazy and I told him I would tell him in the car. I watched my two little boys as they walked into the chaple and walked over to me.

I stood there not really caring , but hearing my cousin and his wife say their vows, and pouring the sand that ment Shay, Lillian, and him where going to be a family as of now. Next thing I remember was taking a bunch of pictures with them and then going to the car with my twins and Bryan.

When he arrived at the reseption I told Bryan to go on ahead with the twins, because I had to stay behind and walked in with the wedding party. "Shay I can't sit up there with you I have two little boys to look after."

"Alright." She said with a smile.

I walked off to the table that Bryan had sat at, He didn't say a word as he stood up and walked up to the table where Shay and Xavier were. He walked back with a smile on his face, he passed me. He walked to the back where there were they had a mic set up along with a laptop. "Ladies and gentel men, may I have your attention."

"I have something very important to ask of someone." He said agian as he looked in my direction. "Bethany Way, will you marry me?"