Chapter 5

"Hey bro!" Kyle said as he looked at his friend who was walking into the kitchen.

The boy waved him off as he walked into the kitchen, "Hey dude, here is some pills and some coffee you want some?"

"Yeah." He said as he looked at me and walked over to us as took the few pills that were in my hand and took a cup of coffee.

"Kyle are you a player?" I asked as I looked at him. OH MY GOD! I was not supposed to say that out loud. FUCK!

"*Laughs* Yeah, why you wanting to be my new girl?" Kyle said as he looked at me with a stupid little smirk on his face. I just wanted to slap that off his face, but since we hadnt seen each other in three years and what way to get to know each other better then getting into a fist fight!?

"Hell no! first off we are cousins! so we would not be able to do anything stupid!" I yelled as I tossed hot coffee on him and left out of the room.

"Ahhhh SHIT!" Kyle yelled as he stood up "Fuck it burns!"

"Why where you so mean to her?" the boy asked as he looked at Kyle.

"Chistopher! She needs to learn that I am the boss here and just because she is here doesnt mean a thing will change!" Kyle said as he looked at him.

"Kyle you can be a real jack ass when it come to girls." Chistopher said as he looked at him. "And dont call me Christopher! I am Chris!"

"I am only a jack ass to them because half the time they just want me to fuck them!" he said as he tried to rub the coffee stain out of his pants.

"No! the only girls that are like that are the cheerleaders who are all already whores! Girls who are like Bethany are the one that secreatly in love with us and watch from a distance who end up with all the major jackasses but in the end they emd up with guys like us." Chris said as I walked back into the kitchen with a white tank top and some blue jean short shorts.

Kyle and Chirs's eyes both widened and mouth fell open. "Close your mouths your going to catch a fly in there." Both of them closed their mouths but kept stairing at me.

I walked out of the room and into the living room where all the other guys were still asleep, I shook my head as I looked at them.
I kicked one of the boys who was closes to me, he moaned, rolled over, and grabbed my leg.

I stood there and didnt move tell him grip got tighter on me and i let out a scream. Kyle and Chris ran into the living room while all the other guys jolted awake and sat up quickly.

"What happen Beth?" Kyle asked as he grabbed me and put me on the other side of the pile of the boys.

"H-h-he grabbed me!" I said as I pointed to a boy who had blonde shaggey hair that had a lip peircing and a small black earing on his left ear.

"Marco! don't be grabbing her like that!" Kyle said as he kicked him in the side.

"I am sorry dude." Marco said as he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"If you do that agian I will hurt you!" Kyle said as he gave him the bird.

"Kyle you act like you are her brother." Marco said looking at him with curiosity.

"So what if I do act like I am?" Kyle said looking all the boys who where sitting there looking at him the same way. "She is my cousin I kind of have to take care of her."

I looked at him and then walked off when I saw his mom came in.

"Hey Amber, can I ask you something?" I said as I looked at her.

"Yeah go ahead." Amber said as she walked up the stairs to Kyles room.

"Can I get a dog?" I asked as she stopped at Kyles room.

"Sure sweetheart, I can get Kyle or Lee to take you to the pound after awhile." She said witha smile on her face.

"Also can I get a laptop and a few things for my room?" I asked as I looked at her smile at me.

"Why sure." Amber said.

"Do you mind if I just take my car?"

"No, you can take I just got your keys in the mail today. And your car is parked out front." Amber said as I looked at her.

I smiled and looked at her, gave her a small hug anf ran down the stairs. I grabbed my purse that I left by the door and the key to my car that she had put on the key rack and left.