Chapter 2

As they talked about me I sighed I could only hear a few word here and there about what they were saying, but you know what to tell you the truth I really didn't care that they were talking about me because I knew that I could get anyone of them in a heart beat. But I am not going to do that, because if I take them away from their what whore cheerleading girlfriends? They all might just gang up on me and try to beat me up well I happen to know that, that just wont work because I could mess up there plastic nose and big fake boobs up fast then they could say a cheer.

I smile and laugh to myself as I flip my hair and walk out of the room and into the living room where I am attacked by a fat little wiener dog. "Down Spinner." Said a deep husky voice as they walked by. The dog looked at Kyle and then at me and jumped off of my lap. I furrowed my eye brows as he lingered in the door way, as he left I stuck my tongue out like a five year old who was made at her older brother for taking something. Soon one of the boys who was sitting at the table came into the room and set down next to me.

Oh shit! My heart starting beating so hard I could hear it in my ears. I bet he could hear it too if he listen close enough, he slowly moved his arm to the back of the couch and left it there. A smile came across my face as he hand moved slowly down my shoulder. I turned and faced him. "Can I help you with something sweet heart?"

"Yes baby you can." He said with a smile on his face as his hand finally rested near my boob.

"And what would that be?" I asked playing dumb and be a little sweet about it.

"You could make out with me."

"In your dreams baby." I said as I pushed his head away from me slapped him and walked back into the kitchen where all the guys where standing near the door and laughing their head off to the fact that he had just been turned down and been slapped by me.

Kyle was the only one who was sitting at the table and rolling his eyes at the boys. I walked over to him and slid my arms down his chest and then crossed then right as his neck leaning down to whisper in his ears. One of the guys where watching me and started tell all the guys to turn around so there where no all around the table watching me and Kyle. Kyle rolled his eyes at me because he knew what I was doing, they all watch me as I lean in and pretend to whisper in his ear and he pretends along with me.

When I finally stop and walk off all the guys gather around him and ask me what I said and I heard one of them ask if I was the girl he was banging and talking about. Amber looked at me and I gave her a smile and she smiled back sweetly. "I've never seen them flaunt over a girl since last summer." I smiled as she told me this, then I looked at Kyle who was kind of staring at me.

Kyle is about 6 foot tall, with brownish shaggy hair, emerald green eyes that were to die for, and eight pack that looked like he had worked very hard to get, well he was just built VERY well.

Me on the other hand I was 5'6, long blonde hair, blue eyes and well at least I had the real big boobs unlike half the boys cheerleading girlfriend of bang and bump girls, I have the prefect coca cola figure and love to show it off.