Chapter 18

I dedicated this to you because you were my 4th fan thank you soooooooooooooooo much!

--Two weeks later—

It has been about two weeks since I came home and we have yet to name our two sons who I must say look just like their father. I tell him that every time he walks by me with one of the boys, he just gives me a smile and walks on by most likely to feed him. “Kyle?” I called out as I heard a loud slam.

“Yes?” He answered back. I stood up and walked into the kitchen leaving the one I had in the living room to play on a blanket that we had out at all times for them to play on and sleep on.

“What was that?” I asked as I rounded the corner of the kitchen, “Oh Kyle, you dropped the milk.”

“I know.” He said in a sad tone, he looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. He always does that when he thinks I am going to yell at him. To tell you the truth I was going to but every time I see those eyes I stop and I forget what I am thinking.

“I was thinking.” I started to say as I pick up one of the boys who was playing in the milk.

“About?” He asked as he watches me take our son and start to clean him up.

“It’s been two weeks since they were born we really should name the boys.” I told him as I tossed him a towel and finished clean up my now screaming child.

“I was thinking the same thing.” He said as he laid the towel over the milk and stepped on it.

“What do you want to name them?” I asked as I rocked the one in my arms.

“I think the one you are holding should be named Black and the one who is in the living room named Karmen.” He spoke as he bent down to pick up the now dirty towel.

“I don’t think so. This little one will be Kyle Junior, and the other one will be Ricardo.”

“Why Ricardo?”

“Because I like that name.” I said as I looked at him with a glare. “Junior is crying you need to go get him some milk, you know he gets sick if he drink the formula.”

“But aren’t women supposed to like have milk in their boobs?” He asked as he looked down my boobs. “You know for times like these.”

My mouth fell open as he asked me this, yes my boobs grew like five times bigger than before I had Kyle and Ricardo but that doesn’t mean I have breast milk. Well then again you know that may be the explanation for why my boobs have been hurting to much is because of the un used milk in them.

“Kyle Mercedes!” I yelled as I hauled off and slapped him across the face.

“What?” he asked as he held his face in his hands.

“stop staring at my boobs like you are going to eat them.” I said as I looked at him and then at Kyle who was now laughing at his father.

“Oh you think that’s funny little man?” he asked as he took Kyle out of my arms and started talking to him like a baby. I walked back into the living room to find Ricardo gone.

“KYLE!!!!” I yelled as I turned around to go back to the kitchen.

“What Beth?” he asked as he walked into the living room.

“Ricardo is gone!” I screamed as I fell to the floor holding my face in my hands.

“WHAT?!” he said as he looked at me like I was stupid.

“I laid him there on the blanket and now he is gone!” I yelled as tears rolled down the side of my face.

Where do you think Ricardo is???