Chapter 28

Somhow I woke up in my room and I don’t have a clue how I got here. As soon as I got out of my bed the room started to spin and I almost fell flat on my face but I cought myself at the door of the bathroom. I turned on my iPod and blasted ‘All about him’ while I jumped into the shower, I knew that Kimmy and Camellia wouldn’t be up yet so after I got out I changed into a pair of my favorite black skinny jeans, and a blue shirt that had a little dino on it. I grabbed my keys and went to my car.

I knew I shouldn’t do this but I did it anyways with out me thinking about it, in ten minutes I was back at the house that had started all this. I opened the door to find clothes string everywhere, starting at the front door with some chicks thong, then the living room with Kyles pants, at the top of the stairs was the chicks dress, right before the bathroom was Kyles shirt, and right infront of his room was his super man boxers. I didn’t dare to open the door afraid of what I might see with him.

I held back my tears that I knew were ready to come out, I walked to my room to find my little boys laying there smiling. I picked up both of them and I didn’t look back, I took them to the car. “What am I going to do with you?”

I didn’t even give myself time to think and drove to the only person I knew could watch them for me. The one person I swore up and down that I would never let my children be around, I walked up to the door of the small apparment door and knocked on it. I held my breath hoping that she wouldn’t be there so that it would be a sign that I shouldn’t even if she was the last person on the earth to take care of my boys.

“Who is it?”  A horse voice called through the door.

“Mom, its me Beth.” I said as I looked at the time on my cell phone.

“Beth?” She said as she opened the door.

“Yeah mom.” I said as I looked at rthe pale women infront of me. “I have a small favor to ask of you.”

“Sure babygirl, what do you need?” She asked a small smile came across her face.

“I need you to watch my twins.” I said in a low voice.

“You have kids!” She screamed which caused the people around us to look at me more evily then they did when I first entered the building.

“Yes mom.” I said as I looked at like it was a dumb qestion. “you are the only person that can watch them.”

She took in a deep breath as she took in what I was telling her, she let out a long breath that I didn’t think she was holding. “Fine baby, I will be glad to meet my grand children.”

“Thank you mom.” I said as I hugged her and kiss her forehead I didn’t let her do anything to me I ran down the stairs and soon I brought up the boys with there baby bag , gave them both a kiss on the head gave my mom a heartfelt smile and walked out heading to my car.