Chapter 13

I walked into the house, the party had only started about an hour ago and the house was already a mess. I feel like a mother who is taking care of two four year old little boys who want to constantly make a mess every where they go. Next thing I knew I was looking for Kyle and Chase, who I later found in the kitchen doing jello shots off of, miss Rebekah. Okay that was just not cool or sanitary! I didn't say anything and moved on to find Maddie and Megan in the corner with a beer bottle in hand and they were both staring at Forrest and Kelley.

"Hey Maddie." I said as I sat down next to her.

"Hey Beth." She said as she glanced at me and then back to Forrest. Forrest was never one to get drunk at the parties the only time I saw him drunk was the first time I meet him, I think he only gets drunk in front of the guys so he doesn't look like a pansy.

"Hello Megan." I said as I looked over at her.

She didn't even take her eyes off of Kelley "Hey Beth."

"Oh my god! Bethany what the hell did you do?" I heard Maddie say to me as she finally looked at me.

"Uhhh I turned into the whore Kyle wanted me to be." I said with a sad excuse of a smile on my face.

"What?! Kyle wanted you to be a whore?" She asked as Megan turned around and looked at me.

"Yeah, he took me shopping earlier and you should see all the sluty clothes he got me!" I said over the music that just seemed to get louder.

They both looked at each other, but didn't say a word. They didn't need to I mean come on, you could see it in their faces. They were both about ready to beat the living shit out of Kyle. "Does Chase know?" They both asked at the same time looking at me.

"No, and I don't think he would care to know either. They are both in the kitchen doing Jello shots off of Rebekah." I said with a sad tone in my voice as I said her name.

We talked a little bit more tell Maddie had to drive her bother home, and Kelley and Megan had to get a ride home with them. Everyone that I knew was already gone and the only people who were left in the house were Kyle, Zach, Forrest, Chase, and I. When I woke up a few hours later I was in bed and my head was pounding. The thing is I don't remember drinking anything but a glass of water and then coming up to bed.

I looked over to see who was next to me, because this time it wasn't the big giant fur ball that normally slept with me. This 'fur ball' had rock hard abs and medium length hair. I rolled over to see who it was and I nearly fell off of my bed when I looked at the person, it was Kyle! That wasn't the only reason I was about to jump out of my own bed, we both had no clothes on!

I left Kyle sleeping because I knew he had hard night, I went into my closet to find some clothes to put on.

--Something like this-

Then I pick up Lilly and walked to my bedroom door, I looked down into the trash witch I normally never do and you will never believe what I found! Yes your right a condom! Not just one but four! I hope to god that he brought four girls up here and all of those were not just from me and him! I walked down the stairs to find Forrest asleep on the stair case; I laughed a little and tiptoed on down making sure not to wake him.

Then I found Zach passed out in front of the front door. He was weird anyways so I wasn't that much surprised. I found Chase passed out on the island that was in the kitchen, I didn't even bother to wake any of them up I just left them there. I set in the living room and turned on the TV, I must have put it on super loud because every single on of the boys jumped up from where they were laying.

Personally I wanted to laugh my head off, but I was nice gave them all my sorry face witch they took and turned down the TV. Forrest went up the stairs to the first guest bedroom, Kelley took the second guest bedroom, and Chase set down next to me. To tell you the truth I think he was still a little drunk and didn't know who I was.