Chapter 35

I looked at the lady that was staning infront of me. I didn’t know what to think, I mean unless this lady was my new mom that dad had meet I wanted her to go away. Soon she looked from the paper to me and then stuffed the paper in her coat pocket. “Ms. Swan?”

“Yes?” I said looking at her, with a confused look on my face.

“Hello.” She said with a smile as she took a card out of her jacket pocket and handed it to me. I looked at it and then I set it down on the table that was near the door.

“Can I help you with something?”

“Yes, I am here to talk to you about your mothers arrangments.”

“My dad doesn’t live here.” I said looking at her like she had gone mad.

“I know, seens you father is somewhere else you are the only other person that can help us to together her arrangments.” She said with a smile on her face.

“What if I don’t want to?” I said looked at her and then to my feet, tears started to grow in my eyes as I remember the site of my mom the day I found her dead. After a few minutes she didn’t wait for me to say anything and she walked into the house and right into the living room, where the boys were playing in their pins.

“You have some cute brothers.” She said with a smile as she set on the couch that was infront of the boys.

“They aren’t my brother’s” I said as I walked in behind her after shutting the door and sitting down in the chair that was on the otherside of the play pin.

“Oh so you have a hard time excepting your step brothers?” She asked me as she pulled out a notebook and a pen.

“No. they are my sons!” I siad in a slight yell, and with that Justin ran into the room and wrapped his arms around me. That wasn’t like justin, he was one to just walk off if you were in pain or crying. Wait a minute I was crying, I don’t remember this. When did my eyes start pouring my tears?

“Oh.” She said as she looked at me and Justin.

“Do you have something to say to my wife?” He said as he looked at her like he was going to kill her. I looked at him like my eyes were going to pop out of my head and so did she.

“How old are you Ms. Swan?”

“Sixteen.”

“And your sir?”

“Why does that matter?” He said looking at her with a death glare that a four year old would have with their parent if they didn’t get what they wanted. “What are you here for anyways?”

“To get your….. wife to help with her mothers arrangments.” She said as she looked at me.

Justin pulled me into his arms and then carried me into the kitchen and set me on the counter. “What is she talking about Beth?”

“My mom OD and seens my father isn’t here I have to tend to all the ‘arrangments’”I said as I looked at him. He didn’t say anything as he rubbed his hand over my cheek and pulled me into a hug, it took him a little while before he let go of me. Soon he carried me back into the living room and attended to what the lady needed as I grabbed the boys and went up to my room.

--Next day—

I walked down the stairs in my rode and into the kitchen, where I found Justin passed out on the table. I smiled to myself as I walked over to the coffee maker and made me some coffee. I made my coffee and walked into the living room and turned on the TV and watched a little bit of the sports news and then I changed it to the disney channel watching the suite life of Zach and Cody, I loved the show. When I was little and I was mad this show would all ways make me happy because it was always crazy and funny.

As a child I always wished my life could be like that, but then as I got older I was like oh hell no. Soon Justin woke up and grabbed his few things and left, I am guessing to go back to college. After he slammed the door Bug and Rico woke up and I ran up the stairs to pick up my boys, I knew they weren’t ready for anything heavy on their newly waken tummys so I fixed then a cup with some warm milk and layed them in the pin with their bottle.

Around 12:30 there was a knock on the door, I got up quietly and walked to the door to find Kyle standing in the door soaked to the bone by the rain that I didn’t know was happening with flowers and some other stuff in his hands. I pulled him into the house and closed the door behind him. “Strip!”

“Already? I just got here.” He said with a smile on his face as he spoke tthose words.

“No dumby you are going to get sick if I don’t get you out of these wet clothes.” I said as I lefted his jacket and hit him on the arm. “Lay that stuff over there and goo look in my room and you should find a pair of your clothes.”

 He nodded his head as he set the stuff down on the couch and walked up the stairs to find his clean clothes. After about 15 minutes he came back down the stairs in his changed clothes, he handed me his wet clothes and I put them in the dryer. We set on the couch rapped in eachothers arms for the rest of the day. I fell asleep in his arms and that was ahow it was supossed to be, right?

I remember waking up to the sound of Kimmy and Camellia, I think they were getting on to him for being here.He kissed me on the forhead before he left, Kimmy and Camellia left me there so I could fall asleep. They knew that I hadn’t been sleeping well the past few days, do to all the stuff with my mom and having to put up with the boys.

I morning to Kimmy and Camellia singing happy birthday to me. I smiled as I woke up to the giant birthday cake infront of me, this is why I loved my friends. “Thank you guys.”woke up the next

“Your welcome!” Kimmy yelled as she jumped on me. “Happy 17th!”