Chapter 14

"Wait a minute!" I said as I looked at him "How do you remember?! I thought you were drunk!"

"I was only pretending to be drunk." Kyle said as we got out of the car.

"You ass! You planned that didn't you!?" I yelled from the other side of the car as I put on my hat.

"Technically, I didn't plan for you to get drunk." Kyle said softly due to all the kids that were on the beach were now looking at us. "After I found you drunk and passed out on the couch I got a little drunk, and carried you back to your room but I passed out on the bed with you and woke up next to you."

I crossed my arms and walked over to the few towels that were laid out on the sand that Forrest, Zach, Kimberly, and Camellia had laid out for them to lay on when they were done messing around in the water. I laid down another towel for me and put up a little umbrella that was lying on the ground. Kimberly and Zach were messing around in the water, Zach an Kyle were well I want to say trying to kill each other but I know that they were dunking each other into the water.

Camellia walked over to me and sat down next to me, "What's up with you and Kyle?"

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to play dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me." Camellia said poking my arm.

"Fine, Kyle and I kinda sort of did it." I said looking at her as tears filled my eyes.

"Ew that is sooo not cool, you two are cousins!" Camellia said as a nasty face came across her face.

"We were 'drunk'." I said putting air quotes around drunk.

"Were you two safe?" she asked looking to Kyle who was now chasing Zach.

"He said we didn't, but when I woke up there were four condoms in the trash but he says that Chase came up there and did four girls." I said messing with my thumbs.

"That is so not cool, what if you get pregnant?"She asked as she looked at me with a face that said she was read to pitty me, she turned to look at Kyle who was looking at me and Camellia talking.

"I don't know, I have this very bad feeling." I said as I looked over at her, she was watching Zach as I told her this.

"A bad feeling like what?" She said as she turned her attention back to me and the problem that I had at hand.

"That having a child with a child will be kind of hard." I said laughing to myself as I called Kyle a child.

"So now you want to call him a child?" She asked me as he looked at me with that love sick face that she always gave me when she was in love with someone or when some girl was talking/ trying to take her boyfriend, or someone she wanted.

Well he was I mean look at him, he's trying to dunk Zach under, if you saw his room you would roll on the floor laughing your head off. His wall may be covered with playboy stuff but he still has rocket ship covers and here and there he wear spider man under wear. He says he only wears then hte night before he gets lucky or the night of a strom. Who wouldn't call him a chil?

"Well... its kinda the only word I can place him under." I said raising my hands up, Cameilla was in love with him and I could tell the way he looked at me when she asked me that.

"Shut up! Go play."

Camellia rolled over and fell asleep, we stayed there for a few more hours then we all piled back into the small little car. All in the same place's that we were in the first place, we dropped off Zach and Forrest, and then a few minutes later we dropped off Kimberly and Camellia. Kyle drove home but it felt like he was taking forever. Although he might be doing it on purpose, he likes to make me mad.

"Beth?" He said as he looked from the road to me and then back to the road.

"Yeah?" I qestioned as he said my name.

"Do you think that I would be a good dad?"

"Maybe, but not with me." I was being mean and I didn't mean to be, it was just how I felt of him being the father of my child. That is if I am pregnant.

"Why not with you?"

"Because we are cousins and its not right for us to be creating babies."

"But lets say we weren't cousins."

"What makes you think that I would like you?"

"I don't know, come on Beth. Don't do this to me!"

"Be like what to you?"

"being all like 'why would I like you?' shit!"

"Be nice."

We pulled into the drive way, we got out of the car fixed something to eat. After talking in the car we didn't talk after that, in fact we haven't talked in over three months. We just give each other a little glance every once in a while if we happen to be in the same room.

--Few weeks later-

I sat there on the counter in the bathroom, it was about three o'clock in the morning and I knew Kyle was asleep because I could hear him snoring though the other side of the other bathroom door. I just did a pregnancy test for like the third time, you know I wanted to make sure. If I really was pregnant I am going to be a 16 year old mother, come on mother! The timer that I set went off and I am pretty sure that it woke up Kyle because he isn't snoring anymore.

I looked at the little stick that was sitting next to me, fuck it says I am pregnant! I don't want to be pregnant! I snapped the little test in half and put it in the trash, after I left I heard him open the door. So I started packing some of my clothes into my suit case and then wrote a note and left.