Chapter 54

I set there at the edge of my seat waiting for the results, but before the doctor was able to tell us Kyle's phone went off. "Kyle!"

"What?" He said as he looked at his phone and then gave me the one minute finger. "Hello?"

"WHAT!?" He said as he looked at me with a worried look on his face. "I will be there in ten."

"Who was that?" I asked as I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

"Becca, she is going into early labor." He said as he stood up and handed me Rico.

"You can't just leave." I said as i set there with both the boys' on my lap.

"I can too, to tell you the truth I don't care if they are mine." he spoke as he looked from me to the doctor who was just listening to us. "Becca will be a better mother then you will ever be. And maybe just maybe she wont lie to me about our child."

"I only lied to you once, and that was to protect you." I said as I looked at him.

"Yeah you protect me, by telling me that you had a miss carriage and then showing up out of no where three weeks later with the twins." He said as he opened the door.

"I didn't want you to come looking for me." I said as I looked at him.

"It doesn't matter, I am going to ask Becca to marry me after the baby is born." He said as he left and slammed the door behind him.

I looked at the door, he left me here. A single mother of two, and he was going to get married to Becca. I took a deep breath and looked to the doctor, "Can you please tell me?"

"Of course. " He said as he looked at me for a few minutes and then looked over the paper that was in his hands. "He is only the father of one."

"WHAT!?" I screamed as I looked at the doctor. "Can that even happen?"

"Yes it can." He said as he looked at me.

"Can you tell me witch boy?"

"Yes...... it is....... Kyle." He said as he looked at me."Wait I looked at the paper wrong."

"What do you mean you looked at the paper wrong?" I asked as I looked at him.

"That boy is the father of both of your children."

"Thank you doctor." I said as I stood up and shifted the boys on my hips.

"You welcome." He said as he slid the paper into an envelope and handed it to me. "I wish you the best of luck."

"Thank you." I said as I looked at him and put it in my purse and walked out the door. I walked to the pay phone was was right outside of the hospital and called the only guy I knew I could trust right now. Five minutes later I was being picked up by none other then Byran. I strapped the two boys into their car seats and set in the front seat with Bryan.

"What did the doc say?" He asked as he glanced at me.

"That both of the boys are his." I said as I looked at the two little ones that were asleep in the back seat.

"Where is Kyle?"

"He rushed off to the hospital that Becca picked to have her kid in. something about her going into early labor." I said as I looked at my window, I wasn't really in the mood to talk about Kyle. In fact I don't really want to see him anymore, all I know is that after Xavier's wedding I am leaving and moving into the house that Noah bought for me. We pulled into the driveway, I walked into the house and put the boys' down for their afternoon nap.

Both Bryan and I walked into the living room, we set there and watched TV tell there was a knock on the door. I groaned lightly but I stood up and went to the door, I opened the door and it revealed Shay. "Bethany, I know we have only known each other since you talked to Xavier but I need your help!"

"What do you need Shay?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Can we use your two little boys as the ring barres?"

"Why do you want to use them?"

"My other one came down with the flu and wont be able to be in the wedding."

"Yeah sure." I said as I looked at her.

"They are turning one soon aren't they?" She asked as he looked at me.

"Yes Monday."

"Thank you so much Beth, this mean a lot to me." Shay said as she gave me a smile, a light hug and walked out the door closing it behind her. I didn't say anything as I walked back into the living room and laid my head on Bryan's lap. I fell asleep and woke up in the same bed with Bryan, at this point I didn't care. I was still in love with Bryan and I will always be in love with him tell the day I die. I got up out of bed and left Bryan in the bedroom, I got dressed and walked next door where I found Xavier and Shay making out happily on the couch with their daughter watching them and my two baby cousins' watching them too.

"Hey you two get a room!" I yelled as I pulled them apart. "The children are watching you."

They didn't say a word and walked down the hall to the room that they were sharing. My two cousin's Jay and Nala turned their attention back to the TV and their little girl walked to me "up!"

I smiled and lifted her up, I walked into the small kitchen where I found my aunt and uncle eating. "Hey."

"Hello my lovely." My uncle said as he looked up from his newspaper.

I walked over kissing him on the head along with Lillian, following the same steps. I set down next to my uncle, set Lillian in the set next to me. I eat some of the eggs that my aunt had made and gave Lillian a bit of bacon. "What are you going to do for the boys birthday party?"

"I don't know." I said as I looked at my aunt who had pulled out a little booklet from party city.

"Well you better think of something soon."

"I will." I said as she slid the book across the table to me. I nodded my head, picked up Lillian and walked into the living room. As soon as I set down in my room in walked Bryan with the twins.

"You know Bryan, you look so cute with those two boys." My aunt said as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Thank you." He said with a smile as he leaned down and kissed me.

"Oh I can't wait for you two to have a little girl." My aunt said as she clapped her hands and looked between Lillian, the twins, Bryan, and I.

"I don't think that will be happening any time soon." I said as I set Lillian down.