Chapter 10

I didn't answer and I could feel his eyes on me, I didn't dare look down. My heart was beating fast and hard, im pretty sure if he wanted to he could hear it.

"Will you please let go of me?" I asked in a small whisper.

He didn't let go right away but when he saw the sadness in my eyes he let me go.

"It's just not right Kyle, we're cousins." I said in a small voice. I know he heard me but he didnt answer. "Plus if we weren't cousins I wouldn't want to be another one of your fuck buddies that you just do and then leave."

He sighed and I layed on the floor next to him, as soon as he left I got up and went back to bed with Lilly curled up in a ball at the top of my head.Ten minutes later, and I am guessing after he went down stairs to her his 'protein' bar he came back up to my room. "Beth come on your going to make me late."

"I am not going!" I yelled from under my pillow, that was now over my head from him pulling open the curtain in my room that was right in fron tof me that let in all the light right into my face.

"Do you not feel well?" He asked and I knew he had a smirk on his face from the way he asked me.

I nodded my head, as I did that it reminded me of my dad how he would tell me that he couldnt hear the rattle from my head. I laughed to myself, "Yes."

"Fine, go back to sleep." He said as he walked out of my room and well I thought I heard him leave the house to go to school, or at least I was hoping.

-Few hours later-

I woke up a few hours later,when I rolled over to see what time it was I ran into something hard. It groaned as I poked it with my finger. I knew it couldnt be Kyle. or was it? Kyle wouldn't fake leaving the house and then come back up here while I was asleep and sleep in my bed next to me shirtless would he? No, I poked it agian and its arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards it. I wanted to scream but I couldn't, when the face came into view it was Chase. Oh i didn't tell you? Chase asked me out and well for the hell of it I said yes.

"Stop poking me." He said softly in my ear.

"I am so sorry I thought you were some random person."

"Why would a random person climb in bed with you?"

"Well you never know!"

"Ture."

"Why are you here and not at school? Wont coach get mad at you if you arent at practice?"

"I facked being sick after Kyle told me you stayed home."

I smiled as he told me this, he was always sweet to me and I loved that about him."I am hungry."

"Want me to go fix you something?" He asked as he looked at me and pulled me closer to him.

"You can cook?" I asked in shock.

He luaghed at me and then looked into my eyes, "Yes, my mom taught me how. She thought I might need to know how."

'I want to watch, carry me down stairs?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"But your heavy, plus you have two feet." He said with a small groan.

"Oh thanks you just called me fat, now I dont want to eat." I said with a pout at I wiggled out of his arms.

"Aw baby I didn't mean it." He said as he got up with me. We walked down stairs and into the kitchen where I sat on the counter as he made me food.

"Wow you are actually good." I say as I took my last bite.

"Thank you baby."

After he was done eating we moved into the living room where I tried to watch a random movie that was on, I couldn't remember the name of the movie nor could I concentrate on it because Chase keep kissing and licking my ear and neck. So I gave in and we made out for the rest of the day.