Chapter 39

The driver pulled up next to a club, I could hear the pounding noises that were coming from inside. Cam and Zach stepped out of the limo first and went in,Kyle stepped out and helped me and Kimmy out of he limo. Looked at the front  of the building, it looks like an old abandon old wear house that Cam got from one of her dad’s old closed down companies. I smiled as I looked at it, she had gotten one our old friends to come up and deck it out with a bunch of stuff that I like.

Kyle and Kimmy pulled me to the door where a giant bouncer was standing outside the door like it was a real club, he had a clip board in his hand that had names of the people who was going to get into this so called club. Kyle smiled as he took my hand and intwind our finger together as we walked up the the bouncer.

“Name’s?” Said the bouncer as he looked down at the list.

“Kyle, Kimberly, and the one an only birthday girl Bethany.” Kyle spoke as he watched him scan the list.

“Okay.” He spoke as he lifted the red silk rope up, Kyle pulled me and Kimmy through the sparkeling black streamers. As we wondered into the club all the music stopped and everyone turned to face me. They all had smiles on their faces as they looked at me, I looked up on the stage to find Cam on the stage with a wireless mic in her hand.

“Beth, will you come up here?” She spoke as she tried to look for me in the crowd and bright lights.

“Kimberly, can you let go of me for a few minutes?” I asked her as I turned to her, she let go of me slowly and stepped to the side in kidish way. She was shaking so bad that I knew that if I walked away from her she was going to go mad and beat up random stuff. Believe me she has gone off on a couple of people that we used to know.

Let’s just  say they moved away soon after they got out of the hospital and changed their names. Kimberly doesn’t man to do it, she just loses her cool and she can go a little crazy. One time she hdayalmost beat me up one time, but then we did something and we were okay. “Kyle, take her.”

“Okay.” He replied as I went to walk off, I walked off up to the stage and stood next to Cam.

“Okay everyone, today is my best friend’s 17th birthday.” Cam spoke as he held my hand. “Lets all sing happy birthday!”

Soon everyone in the  building started singing happy birthday to me, I took the mic from Cam. When  was about to speak  they wheeled out a giant birthday, it was the same color blue as my dress with little blue roses all over it and on the side it said ‘Happy birthday Bethany’. I smiled as I looked at the cake, I turned to face everyone. “Thank you everyone, for coming to my birthday party. I hope you are all having fun, and you all need to make sure to get some of this cake because I will not be able to take all this home!”

They all laughed at the DJ started back up the music, I walked quickly back to Kyle who was now on the floor with Kimmy. “Kimberly Ann!”

She looked  me with a shocked look on her face and hurried to get up and scrabbled back to my side. “What are you doing?”

“I am sorry, I just can’t take it.” She spoke in a low voice where I could only hear it. “I can’t take seeing those to together, when I know it should be me!”

“Kim, calm down.” I said as I rubbed her back, she was now crying none stop on my shoulder. When I looked up from the seat that we had set in, Kyle was now gone. When I finally caught him in my eye sight he had his arms wrapped around none other then Becca, after seeing that and trying to get Kimmy to calm down I lost them in the crowd of dancing people.