Chapter 8

Another Note: Sorry about the pictures I have this story on another site along with another story that I will post later after I get up all of these chapters I have like fourteen. But the picture that is in this one is a banner that one of my fans made for me.

SHIT! I quickly pull away and my cheeks are burning red, and I covered my mouth and walked out of the house with Sean and Hector following me.

-Inside the house-

"Dude!! You kissed her!" one of the boys said with a giant smile on his face.

Kyle held his mouth as he turned around to look at him, "Shut the fuck up!"

-At the bed store- (I don't know what it is called!)

"You kissed him!!! How did you feel?" Sean asked me over and over again.

"Sean if you dont shut the hell up I am going to shove my corn dog in your mouth!" I scream as I turned around to face him. All the people in the store were looking at me and Sean, Hector was busy laying on a bed that was at the other end of the store and I am pretty sure he is asleep.

"Mmmm I would like that." He said with a smile and lick of his lips.

Okay ew! I do hope he is talking about the corn dog and not about Hector and him. that would be sooo weird. I mean I love them both but I don't want to know anything about their sex lifes with eachother.

"Can I help you with something?" Said a voice as I turned back around to start walking.

"Oh uh yes I am looking for a new bed and I would like it to be oh I don't know a canopy bed." I said as I looked at him and smiled.

"Alright, I think we have one that you are looking for." said the man as he led us over to a few big beds. I picked the biggest one and bought it.

We left the store after they put everything in the truck and after we finally woke Hector from his loud ass snores. We ened up back at the house three hours latter and I walked right up to my room with out even looking at Kyle, which I knew he was looking at me because I could feel his eyes on me and When I looked over the bannaster his head was still looking at the stairs that I had just gone up.

"Kyle go put Bethanys bed up for her!" Amber yelled from the outside of the house.

Kyle groaned and mummbled something and then walked outside to unload my bed. I had dropped off Hector and Sean only because they were making out on the other side of the truck and im pretty sure if they were left in there for a few more minutes their clothes would have been off.

Ew!!!! I don't even want to think about that, but there is one thing I couldn't get out of my mind was about that kiss that me and Kyle had. It was good I mean it was good, he could kiss.

It was about 25 passed midnight by the time Kyle had finished putting my bed together. I bought a small little stair case for me and one for Lilly, but it will take a few day for her to get used to the stiars.

Kyle never saw Lilly until she started barking as he left. He turned around and looked at me, "What was that?"

"My new little puppy." I said as I took her out of her blanket. "This is Lilly."

"She is so cute." He said as he moved towards me and pets her.

"Yeah I know." I said as I looked at him. He looked at me with ad eyes and then looked to the floor.

"I am sorry about earlier, if you would have told me I wouldnt have moved."

"Its okay, neither of us got hurt."