Chapter 17

I dedicated this chapter to you because you were my 3rd fan thank you soooooooooooooooo much.

I started to cry as I saw Rebekah hit Kyle; it was a pretty hard hit. She left as she heard the words that he had just said to her. I was in major shock but then I was crying because I didn’t know what I was going to do. Why I was back at Kyle’s and why I didn’t just call my dad and tell him that I was pregnant that that I didn’t want to live in the united stated anymore. But why would I want to go over there? I would have to learn Japanese and to tell you the truth I didn’t want to go through all of that.

I could barley learn Spanish my freshmen and sophomore year in high school. I only passed because some dude that was totally in love with me gave me all the answers to everything, I mean he even gave them to me during tests. He was really sweet and all but he just wasn’t my type. I told him that several times but he never seemed to listen or to care for that pact. He would always come back with his head held high like I had never said a word to him.

“Beth, are you okay sweetie?” Kyle’s voice said through my tears.

I sniffed back a little bit and then I turned to him, “Yes I am fine.”

“Are you sure?” He said as he ran his hand under my eyes wiping all the tears that were under my eyes and on my cheeks away in one swipe.

“Yeah, are you?” I asked as I looked at him. He had a giant red mark on his face, and it was in the shape and size of Rebekah’s hand. I felt so bad for him,  it was my fault that the player of royal high had just been tamed by his own  damn cousin.

I laughed out loud as that popped in my head, “What are you laughing at?” he asked me as my eyes filled with tears from laughing to hard.

“Just laughing at how the Kyle Mercedes has just been tamed by his own damn cousin!” I said as I started to laugh.

“I have not been tamed!” he yelled as he sat up on the floor.

“Yes you have. Don’t lie to yourself.” I said as I sat up myself and stood up to check on my twins. When I looked them they were both asleep and were both sucking their thumbs.

“What is with all the yelling?” Chase said as he walked slowly and sleepily down the stairs.

“Nothing.” Kyle said as he stood up along with me.

“Whose kids?” He asked as he came over by us.

“A friend of mine is leaving and asked me to take care of them.” I said making up something in my head. I looked over at Kyle who was giving me a look like I was crazy.

“Oh that’s cool, is that why you were gone for so long?” Chase asked me as he came out of the kitchen eating a banana.

I looked over at Kyle and then back to one of my boys, “Yes, Chase that is why I was gone for so long.”

“How long are they staying?”