Chapter 20

Soon after all that I woke up to the sound of my two children. I opened my eyes to find myself on the kitchen floor still; I looked at the tile and soon got up. I looked at the small clock that was on the stove, I can see why they were crying they were hungry, and probably need a diaper changing after they eat. I fixed them something to eat and walking into the living room where they TV was now playing Dora the explorer. “Shoot me now.” I said in a low voice as I gave my kids a smile.

I fed Ricardo first since he was the one that was up and not Kyle. He was related to his father, Kyle could sleep through anything. Why is it that you see me doing all the stuff for the twins? Because he ‘doesn’t here them’. Every time he told me that I wanted to smack him in the face. After feeding Rico (that is what I am going to call him for short and I am going to give Kyle and nick name because personally I get confused! Kyle’s nick name is bug.)

I lightly rocked Rico back to sleep and laid him in his separate pin from bug. When I was done with Rico I turned to find bug awake and rubbing his eyes, “Well hello sleepy head.”

Bug rubbed his eyes and smiled up at me as I talked to him. I feed him just like I did Rico, I laid back on the couch because this one the only way you could get bug to go to sleep most of the time. I felt his small little body get limp in my arms and I knew he was asleep so I sat back up in put him in his pin and soon my dreams consumed me.

I was in a peaceful sleep when I heard someone calling me, “Beth, Beth, Beth.”

I turned over and opened my eyes to see Chase looking at me with a giant smile on his face. “What do you want Chase?”

“Now is that any way to talk to your boyfriend?” he asked picking me up and putting me in his lap.

“First off I will talk to you how every I want, and second off I am not your girlfriend anymore.” I said as I pulled myself out of his lap and looked the baby pins that were now empty.

“Where are the boys?” I asked with panic and fear in my voice.

“With a few friends of mine.” He spoke with a smile playing on his lips.

“Chase, don’t play with me!” I yelled.

“Now now no need to yell.” He said as he ran his hand over my face. “All I want is the truth.”

“Oh yeah? And why kind of truth are you looking for?” I asked him.

“Are you and Kyle going out?”

“Oh hell no!” He chuckled at what I had to say, he removed his hands from my face and soon looked around the room like there was nothing else to talk about, “is there anything else?”

“Now that you mention it, whose kids are those and don’t lie to me.” He said as he pulled and pocket knife out of his jean pants and put it to my throat.

“Mine.” I answered as I felt the blade glide across my skin.

“Who is the father?”

“Why does that matter to you?” he took a tight grip on me.

“Because I want to know god dammit!” he said with a groan like he was a little kid who wasn’t getting his way with a toy his mom had just gotten him.

“Kyle.” I said in a low vice.

“Who?” he asked again I knew he heard me because you could hear the smile in his voice as he asked me again.

“Kyle!” I kind of yelled. I

“That’s what I thought.”I shivered as he spoke those words into my ear, I closed my eyes and soon I no longer felt his presents and I fell to the floor with my eyes still closed.