Chapter 46

"Bethany you can not keep my boys' from me!" Kyle yelled outside of my door. He had called earlier wanting to spend the say with them and I flat out told him no. How is he going to be able to take care of them when he still has a cast on his hand and leg? There is no way I am letting him take them and they spend the day in front of Kyle and Becca, I would die before I would let that happen.

"God damnit!" I screamed through the door as I wipped it open and pulled him inside the door. "Do you want your grandparents, brother, and soon to be sister-in-law to hear you?"

"Sorry I forgot." He said in a small voice, but I could see the smile on his face. He was happy that he was making me mad, if he wasn't already hurt he would be now.

"You forgot my ass!" I said in a small voice as I turned around to go to the living room to turn off the TV that had been on all night.

"Your right I have forgotten that." He said as he followed behind me and slapped my ass. His eyes followed me as I walked in front of the couch and picked up the remote that was laying on the coffee table. "Who is this?"

"A friend." I said as I hit the button on the remote to turn off the TV. I looked up right in time to watch Kyle's finger head for Bryan's forehead. "Don't poke him!"

"Tell me who he is!" Kyle said in a low scream. I walked over to the other side of the couch and popped his hand again, to get him to stop trying to poke him. I saw his hand ball up into a fist and I watched his green eyes turn darker with a tint of red in them. He was mad, I always liked the way his eyes got a little tint of red in them when he was mad. "Who is he?"

"An old boyfriend of mine." I said with a shrug of my shoulders as I walked into the kitchen.

"Why is he here?" He asked, I could hear is 'mad tone'. That is always what he called it as a child, every time I heard that when we were little I would always laugh.

"To be more of a father, then you will ever be!" I snapped as I turned around really fast to face him.

"No one will every be more then a father to my boys' then me!" He snapped back as he looked at me.

"You want to beat?" I said as I looked at him with a playful smile on my face. Kyle simply nodded his head at me, I took one long look into his eyes to see if he was playing around. He wasn't, thank god for once in his life he was actually not. "I beat you won't be able to take care the boys for the next two weeks!"

"I will take you up on that bet." He said with a sligh smile. "What do I get if I win?"

"That doesn't mean dumping them off with some babysitter." I said as I looked at him. I was the disappointment come into his eyes, I smiled to myself. Wouldn't that be a motherly instinct? to know that the father of your children where just going to dump them on someone. "If you are going to take on this bet, I have to see pictures of them every morning where they are fully dressed, where they have eaten, when they are taking there naps, and a picture of you and them together. Also you can't have any help from anyone! that mean the guys can't come over and get drunk with you while they are there with you."

"Gosh, for a mother you sure are protective and demanding." He said as he looked at me.

"With two boys' and a father who screws up his life every witch way he turns, I have to be when you are around." I said as I looked at him, I could see a hint of hurt creeping apon his eyes but when he shook his head it disappeared with the rest of the emotions that were in his eyes.

"That hurts." Kyle said as he put his free hand on his heart like it was hurting him. "But I accept."

"Come back to get them tonight." I said as I turned to turn on the coffee pot.