Chapter 9

--Three weeks latter--

"Beth, wake up." Said a voice and I knew it was Kyle.

"I dont want to go!" I mummbled as I rolled over the other way.

"Come on now, Beth you need to go to school." Kyle said into my ear.

"Leave me the hell alone!" I yelled as swung my arm back and hithim in the face. He fell off the bed onto the floor swearing his ass off. My puppy Lilly was barking at him the whole time,and I was proudof her for it.

"What the hell was that for Beth?" Kyleasked as he stood up from the floor.

"I said I didnt want to go school fool!" I yelled from under my pillow.

"Shut up you stupid dog!' He said ashehit Lilly. You can mess with me but when you mess with my baby you just released the bitch from hell!

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING HIT MY DOG!?" I yelled at him and he fell of the bed in shock from me yelling at him.

"She was barking at me and you didnt shuther up." He said in a pouting voice. I want to hold him close and be like its alright but her hurt my baby!

"YOU JACK ASS! SHE IS MY DOG!" I yell as I jump off my bed and on top of him. "IF I WANTED TO SHUT HER UP I WOULD HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOUR FAT ASSTOUCHING HER!!!!"

I went to hit him across his face but he stopped my hands and held them up in the air. "Now Beth youdont want to gohurting my pretty face, If i show uptopractice beatup coach wont be very happy."

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU COACH CARES IF YOUR SO CALLED PRETTY FACE HIS TORN APART?!" i yelled at him.

He lookedat me, and I knew he was looking into my eyes but as I triedt o pull away be pulled me down and started kissing me. Like an idiot I kissed him back, eben though I wanted him and he wanted me I knew it wasnt right. We were cousins, when we finally broke apart I started to cry.

"Aww was I really that bad?" He asked pouting.

I didnt answer I just looked into his eyes. I am madly and deeply in love with my cousin, wait what!? What did I just say?

Note; yes I do see that this chapter is not as long as all the others but this was at a time that I had a little of writers block so I kept it short along with the next chapter. Commet && Vote! ;D