Chapter 50

I woke up to everyones voices', I rolled over on the bed to find Kyle next to me. I wanted to scream I was not in the mood to be with or around him, so I acted as if I was asleep and halled off and smacked him in the face. I heard a thud and a small 'ouch' from him and that was all. I woke up like I didn't do anything and set up, they all smiled and walked over to me. "Guys will you all shut up! Please leave I need to talk to Noah."

They all turned and looked at eachother, shurgged and left the room to Noah and I. "What is wrong?"

"Noah, why are you doing this?" I asked as I lookeda t him.

"Do what?" He asked, I knew he was trying to play dumb.

"Why did you buy me that new house?" I asked as I looked at him. "Marry me, and get me a new car?"

"Because, don't you remember our promise?" He aked as he looked at me, I looked into his eyes trying to remember a promise that I would have made with him.

"Oh, Noah." I said as I looked at him and moved closer to him. " We were like 12 when he made that promise."

"But I still love you." He said as he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"What is it with you three?" I asked as I looked at him. "Why do all three of you like me?"

"I don't know, maybe it's because you have loved us better then any girl before." He said as he looked at me.

"How couls I have treated you better?" I asked him. "I only love you like I should."

"Well at the times that we able to see you, you treated us like we were more then cousins." He said as he looked at me.

"Noah." I said as I stood up and walked ot the other side of the room. "I can't be married to you."

"Why not?" He asked as he follwed me to the other side of the room. "I already know what your trying to hide from the family."

"Because your my cousin!" I said as I looked up at him. "What is it then?"

"That those two little boys that you have are Kyles'" He said as he looked at me and walked over to a near by chair.

I moved to the chair that was faced across from him, I felt taken back, I was short of breath as if I was having a panic attack. My breathing quickened and my heart stopped, "H-h-how d-d-d-d-i-i-id y-y-y-you k-k-k-no-w-w-w-w?"

He slightly laughed for a view minutes, "I was the one who delivered them."

"WHAT!?" I screamed as I looked at him. "You delivered my boys?"

"I did." He said with a smile on his face. "How are they by the way?"

"Kyle, he is just as crazy as always and Rico, He isn't doing to well." I said as I looked at him.

"What is wrong with Rico?" He asked asked me as he put his hand on to my leg.

"He has leukemia." I sopke as I moved my leg.

"What?" He said as he looked at me. "He isn't even one just yet."

"I know, he will be turning one right after we get back from this trip."

"I am so sorry."

"Don't it isn't like Kyle and I planned this."

"May I ask you something?" Noah said as he looked at me and slid into the chair he was in.

"sure." I answered as I looked at him with a courious look on my face.

"Why aren't you living with Kyle?" He acked as he looked at me.

"Because, Kyle is being Kyle." I said as I looked at him. "Plus he is living with the other girl he got pregnant."

"He already has someone else carrying his baby?" He asked as he looked at me. "Witch whore is it?"

"Becca."

"He is still dealing with her?"

"Yes."

"Those two have been going at it since they were in the 8th grade." He spoke as he looked at him.

"I really don't really wish to hear about his past affiars." I said as I stood up,

After I spoke those words we walked out of the hotel room, down the hall and into the elevator. Noah stayed on the other side of the elevator, and I did the same. There was still a few mores minutes tell we got down to the bottom floor when we were on the top floor, I looked to my hand and took off the ring that was weighing down my hand.

I took it off and walked to Noah, as he started to speak I held my finger up to his mouth and pushed the ring into his pocket. "I can't" and with that the door opened up to reveal everyone standing by the front desk.

I ran to Bryans' sidem as Noah took his own sweet time to get to Nikki. We all walked out of the lobby and down the street to a small shopping mall.