Chapter 23

To tell you the truth I really didn't care if my father was getting married, why do you thing that we move so much? why else would I know five different languages? Dad did have to move due to work  but there were times that he moved because he found someone he thought he was going to end up living the rest of his life with  until he went there to sweep her off her feet and found out that they were either under age, just looking for someone to be with through the computer, or were already married.

I felt bad for my dad sometimes, I really think the only honest to god women he ever really loved was my mother. At a young age after my mother and father split I found an old high school year book from the time my parents graduated, I found out that in the end my mother and father were high school sweethearts. I always thought that was cute. All the couples in my family have always married their high school sweethearts.

"Who dad?" I asked him.

Soon after I closed my phone and I heard a faint vibrating sound, I looked to my phone and knew it wasn't mine. I walked over to my bed and the sound got louder. I ended up finding Kyle's phone in my bed. I picked it up and flipped it open just for the hell of it.

"Kyle, I need to talk to you." said the text message that looked like ti was from Becca.

"What about?" I texted back acting like I was Kyle just to see what she was going to say.

"I am pregnant." She answered back in a hurried rush, I just looked at the small screen on the phone. I didn't even answer I deleted the messages and made it looked like I never answered the phone. I put it in my back pocket along with my own phone and walked down the stairs to find Kyle awake and Bug and Rico asleep.

"Kyle?" I said in a small voice trying not to wake up the boys.

"Kitchen." He said in a small voice too. I followed his voice and went into the kitchen.

"I found your phone in my bed." I said as I took it out of my pocket and set it on the counter between me and him. Of course he was fixing himself something to eat, I always had to keep food in the house this boy is always eating. If only you could see the lunch I have to pack him, it's not just his lunch he  also has to have snacks so he can eat in his classes.

"There is nothing on that phone that is more important then my girl and my tow boys." He said as he put something back into the fridge. I hung my head as I heard him say that to me, I was happy because I was in love with him and I wanted him to be in his boys life'sbut if it was true about Becca and if it really was Kyle's kid that I would also want him to be in that childs life as well.

"I beg to differ." I said in a low voice.

"What do you mean?" He asked me looking at me after he took a bite out of his sandwich.

"When I found your phone, there was a text from Becca." I started to say but looked to the floor, I really didn't want to say it but I thought he should know. "I pretended to be you so I could see what she had to say........."

"What sis she tell you?" he asked as he put his sandwich on a towel that was on the counter.

"that...... that she was........." I said in a small voice not wanting to finish the sentence.

"That she was?" he asked as he tryed to fet it out of me.

"That she was pregnant." I said as tears came into my eyes, but I made sure not to let him see that.

Kyle didn't't say anything to me all he did was pick up the phone off the counter and called Becca. I didn't;t want to hear what they were talking about so I pushed him out the back door so I could tend to my two screaming boys.

"die Schlampe lügt." I said to myself as I pulled my two boys out of their pins and into there high chairs. After i learned German I like to cuss out people in my five languages, Kyle doesn't know about this because I have never had to tell him off, yet.

I put a small bowl of cereal on the trays in front of the boys and watched them as they ate. Soon Kyle came back into the house and he gave me a nod telling me that it wasn't just made up that it was true, "Is it yours?"

he shrugged his shoulders and walked between the boys, both of them looked up from their bowls and each handed him a soggy corn flake. He smiled but he didn't take it just walking away and next to me, he turned towards me where he was staring at me. I finally turned around to look at him, he took me into his arms pulling me as close as he could get me and layed his face in my hair most likely smelling the shampoo I used in my hair. Soon I heard his husky voice in my ear, "I love you Beth, I love you and my boys. I will never leave you."

"Ik hou ook van jou Kyle" I said into his chest.

"What?" He said as he pulled away looking at me.

"I love you too Kyle." I said with a smile.

"What lanuage were you speaking?" Kyle asked me.

I laughed as I tryed to remember which one I was speaking in, "Umm.......Dutch."

"I didn't know you could speak Dutch."

"I can speak five different languages."

"Besides Dutch what else?"

"Dutch, German, French, Polish, and Italian."

"Wow, why so many?"

"Dad."

"He wanted you to learn them all."

I nodded my head in response to his question, "But why?"

"Long story short, dad met women who talked those languages, so I wouldn't feel left out in school he made me learn them."