Chapter 37

After Kyle pulled me out of the house he opened my door and kind of pushed me in and walked over to the other side of the car. He looked mad as he got into the car and pulled out of the drive way and speed down the street.”Kyle, what’s wrong?”

“Why do you have to speak so many different languages?” He said as he turned onto the exit that would lead up to the high way. “I can barley pass Spanish one!”

“I don’t know Kyle I am just used to it.” I said as I rubbed his arm that was on the controller in between us. “You failing Spanish one?”

“Yes I am.” He said as he glanced over at me and then back to the road. “I am afraid you are talking about me behind my back, I was starting to think that you two were going to elope behind my back.”

“I can help you if you want?” I said as i watched the road. “I would never do that to you Kyle I love you way to much.”

He didn’t say a word but i saw the smile on his face as he stopped at a red light, i looked around and we only had one more red light to go and we would be at the mall. I turned to look at all the stuff that was around it, it has grown up since the last time i was at this mall. He parked in the packing lot that was infront of the Chessecake wear house, we walked to the other side and walked into a side door that at a cowboy fan shop.

We walked around the mall, he pulled me in to victoria’s secret and then he dissapear on me. I walked around and grabbed a few things and then looked around as i waited for him to reappeared. He smiled as he took the things from my hand and went up the the counter to pay for it, i laughed my head off as i watched at the cashier tried to flirt with him. She was also a little weird because she was contantly asking him why he was buying all that stuff.

-Part of the convo I heard-

“Why are you buying all this?”” said the cashier as she began to ring up all the stuff.

“No reason.” He said as he looked down and then back up to the little thing that tells you the price.

“Come on you can tell me.” She said with a smile on her face as she rang up a few more then stopped to put them in bags.

“No.” He said as he watched her.

“Is one of them for me?” She said as she picked up a pink pair of underwear.

“No.”

“Come on tell me who they are for.”

“They are for my partner I am gay okay!” He said as she finished ring up the stuff and putting them into bags.

“Really?” she said looking him over.

“Yes.” He said as he swipped his card.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I AM GAY!” He screamed as he grabbed the four bags and walked off the other way.

When he saw me i was almost rolling on the ground from laughing so hard about their convorsation, i mean come on he is a little too hot to be gay. But then agian he was mad at her for asking those qeustions, I knew i should have walked up to him and kissed him while he was paying. Just to piss the girl off, finally when i stopped laughing i had tears in my eyes.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards another store, we shoped in there from a little while and then we moved on until we had walked around the whole mall. It was about 4:30 when we were done walked around the mall. “Wait we forgot something!”

“What!?” I said in a whine as i spun around to look at him.

“Your dress.” He said as he pulled me to a small little store that was filled with dresses.

“Do we have to get a dress?” I asked as i whined like a little kid.

“Yes!” He said as he grabbed a few dresses from the rack pushed me into a dressing room and closed the door in my face before I couls say of do anything.

The first one i picked up was a short halter zebbra stripped dress that had a little pick strip right under the boobs. I tried it on and walked outside to look into the full length mirror, i twirled around a few times stuck my tounge out at Kyle who was watching me and ran back into the dressing toom to look at the few others that he picked out for me.

The second one i picked up out of what looked like a giant pile was a shot silk pink looking dress, it  looked pretty on the hanger. I pulled it off the hanger and put it on me, when i looked at myself in the mirror in the room I saw my boobs look like they were about to fall out. I stuck my tounge out at myself, I hated pink. I walked outside and set on Kyle’s lap for a few minutes and then ran back into the dressing room.

After about th 19th dress he had brought me i found the one that i knew I wanted, it was a light blue strapless dress. It had silver sequents all over the top part, that made it sparkel. Shhh don’t tell Kyle but that is what caught my eye, with some sort of ruffled layered skirt. I tried it on and it looked great to me, i ran outside and right passed Kyle looking at myself in the mirror. Without me noticing Kyle stood up and had his arms wrapped around me.

“You look exquisite.” He said as he kissed my cheek.

“Thank you.” I said as i turned around in his arms, I gave him a kiss and then slipped out of his arms and ran back into the room. With in a flash i was out of my dress and into my clothes and out the door waiting on Kyle.

“Don’t you need a pair of shoes?” Kyle said like he was some chick that couldn’t buy a pair of clothes without buying shoes. I walked over to where their shoes were and walked around the rack looking at all the shoes they have. Soon I cam across a pair of leather skin light blue pumps that was just the same color of my dress.

I skipped over to the counter where Kyle was leaning over it looking at something with the gay guy that worked there. I looked up at the guy and looked at his name tag. “Oh my god!”

“What?” Kyle said as he turned to look at me.

“Hey Sean!” I said as i smiled at him.

“Hey girl, you here with you baby daddy?”

“Hell yeah!”

“By the way happy birthday!”

“Thank you!” I said as i smiled at him and reached over the counter to hug him. “Where is Hector?”

“At home.”

“Why?”

“He doesn’t work today.”

“Oh that is to bad.”

“Yeah, he has been talking about you for a while.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah.”

“What about?”

“He has heard some dumb ass roumor around the school.”

“Like?”

“Thank your dad raped you and that he sent you off somewhere so you could have the baby and you ran away after you had the baby and came to live with Kyle.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah.”

“Why the hell are people making up shit!?” Kyle said as he looks at me.

“Because they are stupid and they have nothing better to do.” I said as i smiled at him and gave him a kiss. He kissed me back and paid for the stuff and then we left. Ten minutes latter we were home and i was rushed into the house and up the stairs to Cam’s bathroom.