Chapter 33

I woke up at about 11:30, to tell you the truth it was nice to sleep in  but I was missing my boys. I got out of bed and took a quick shower, when I was done I wrapped a towel around my body and stood infront of the mirror and put o my makeup. I didn’t feel like messing with my hair do I pulled into up into a very messy bun and walked into my room throwing on my favorite lace and baby blue bar and underwear set. The only really good one I had left.

I grabbed my black fadded skinny jeans and a random vneck holister tee. I looked at my clovk and the bright red numbers were beeping 11:50, I grabbed my phone from the bed side table, slipped on my shoes and ran down the stairs with the two pugs following me. I grabbed my keys off of the table that was next to the door and ran out to my car.

I drove around to the back of the school where the football field was. As I pulled up into the parking lot I saw the bright red mustang that not only held my children, but the man who took them. He set on the hood of the car in a football jersey, and a pair of blue jeans. A smiled spread across his face as he saaw me step out of my car. My heart me started to race, I could feel sweat building on my brow, while my hands began to shake along with my insides.

“Well hello beautiful.” He spoke in a simi perv voice and a slight laugh.

“Where are my boys? I asked looking at him like I wanted to kill him.

“All in good time my dear.” He said as he walked closer to me. I sighed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me as close as he couls to his rock hard body, as he pulled me to his car.

He pushed me into his car, after he got in he pushed me aginst the seat. He began to trail kisses from my mouth to my jaw line, and every once in a while he’d move to my chest area and kiss my chest where my the vneck dipped in at. His hands roamed my body, I didn’t move I was frozen to the seat. I didn’t want him to touch me I didn’t want to feel his lips on mine. I didn’t even love him! “Please…… don’t”

“Oh come on baby.” He spoke huckily as he pressed his lips to mina and forsed me to kiss him. “The fun is just getting started.”

One thing lead to another and the next theing I remember I was nacked and the door oepened right as everything was about to fall apart, soon the weight of his heavy body was lifted from me and the car door slammed shut as he was pulled out. “What the fuck are you doing, Cahse?” I heard the voice of the person who saved me. I didn’t hear the rest of what they were saying, I was bussy fumbling trying to find and put my clothes on.

I stepped out of the car and found Chase on the ground knocked out and only in his boxers. I smiled to myself as I looked at him he had powerpuffs on his boxers. I turned around to walk to my car and that’s when my love for the person who saved me turned to hate. Kyle was on the ground spitting up blood, I was thinking about leaving him there so he could deal with his ownself. He was a big boy I am pretty sure he would live, I think.

“Kyle are you okay?” I asked as I walked over to him and kneeled down beside him.

“I….. am…… fine.” He said as he spit out more blood and then looked over at me. “Where are you boys?”

“I don’t know, Cahse has them.” I said as I watched him roll over onto his back. He didn’t say a word but I saw tears fall from his eyes as he laid there with his eyes closed. Youknow for a so called player he liked to cry a lot, he cried when I left, he cried when I ran out on him last week, and he cried when I took the boys from the house.

“Bethany?” He said as he looked at me.

“Yes?” I said as I looked at him, I wanted him to move closer so I could kiss him. I love looking into his eyes they make my heart melt.

“Will you move back home?” He asked as he put his hand on mine.

“No!” I said as I pulled my hand away from his.

“Why?”

“Because you are a man whore!”

“I am NOT!”

“Yes, you are!” I said as I slapped him across his face. “Don’t lie to me!”

“I am not!” He said as he put his hand on the place where I had just slapped him across the face.

“Yes you are, you remember the say I took the boys?” I said remembering back to that time, I didn’t give him time to respond I went on with what I was saying. “I went to see you  and the boys, when I walked into the the house I I found clothes scattered all over the house, starting at the door and ending at your doorand outside your door on the floor were your superman boxers!”

He thought for a thought for a minute, “No, that was Marco. He said he needed a place to crash with his girl , so I let him use my room while I slept in my parents room.”

I started into his eyes, by the way he was looking at me I could tell he wasn’t lieing but I didn’t want to tell him that. Though I think he saw it in my eyes, soon his hand touched my face and he pulled me into a hug. I melting into to his body, he had been working out for the new football season. His six pack was rock hard, harder then it was before. The next think I remember was we were kissing and somehow in his car.