Chapter 48

Sorry guys I spead it up to two weeks later, it was a long easier for me and this way you will be able to find out who N.M. is althought I thought I made it clear, but anyways I am sorry I am taking up your reading time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Two weeks later--

I stood at the end of the hall way waiting on Bryan to finish prepping himself, like he was a girl. Sometimes I think he is a girl, he is always looking at himself in the mirror. If he isn't watching himself in the mirror, he is chasing a girl around, or trying to get in bed with her. Finally he walked down the hall, he smiled at me and lopped his arm in mine. We walked out of the house and next door to my aunt and uncle, they all smiled as we walked inside the house. "Thank you again for taking care of all the kids."

"Your welcome, now you kids go on and have some fun." My aunt said as she pushed Bryan, Shay, Xavier, and I out the door.

We all laughed at we jumped into the car, Xavier and I and in the front and Shay and Bryan in the back. With in a few hours both Shay and Bryan where passed out like kids, Xavier and I stayed quite for the longest time. I didn't mind it was nice not to here his humming voice in my ear every five minutes, most of the time he is running my ear off about how much he loves me. We arrived in Vegas tr half passed midnight, I walked up the casino hotel desk.

"How may I help you?" Asked the clerk as she looked up from the pile of papers that were in front of her.

"Yes there are eight bedroom reserved for a Bethany Way." I said as I looked at her, she slightly rolled her eyes and turned to the giant book on the other side of the counter and flipped trough the names.

"Yes, you have 7 normal couple rooms, and one master bedroom." She spoke as she looked at the book and pulled the eight keys off the racks. "There is also a red envelope here for you."

I took the envelope, and walked over to Bryan, Xavier, Kyle, Noah, Cam, Kimberly, Zach, Shay, and Nikki. Xavier and Shay took one room, Zach and Kimmy took one, Bryan and Cam took one, Noah and Nikki took on, and me and Kyle were left with the master bedroom. I rolled my eyes, the so planned me and Kyle to be together. We all went to our rooms to see what they looked like and so we could change to go clubbing, I waited on Kyle as he fixed himself in the bathroom. I pulled out the red envelope from my purse and proceeded to read it.

Looks like you wanted to get away from your kids. Just be careful, and remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

P.S. Your hotel and all the other ones are all paid for, don't ask questions just go with it. -N.M.

I rolled my eyes at what they had to say and stuck it in the night stand on my side of the bed. Once Kyle was done in the bathroom I went in and fixed myself and we all loaded into the cars that we had come in. We went to the nearest bar and got drunk as hell. To tell you the truth I didn't remember what went on, the only and last thing I remember saying at some point was 'I do' and I think that was to answer a question but not completely sure about that. I rolled over and off the bed, I rubbed my pounding head and headed to the bathroom. I took a nice long shower letting the hot water run over my body, I wasn't to pleased with myself. I had broken the promise that I made to myself on the way here. 'Don't drink too much, it will hurt you head.'

I got out of the shower and walked to my suite case that laid open on the counter picking out my clothes for the day. I picked out a red t-shirt that had a giant smiley face on it, and a pair of black shorts to go with it. I pulled my hair in to a pony tail, I wasn't to crazy with keeping my hair down. It was to hot outside to put up with that, and as far as I knew we would be walking everywhere. I wasn't too pleased with that either, I shrugged it off as I sprayed some of my perfume on me, zipped up my bag and walked out of the room.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the last guy I wanted to be near, in nothing but his boxers. "What the!"

"What?" He spoke as he looked at me.

"Wheren't you sharing a room with..." I stopped as I pointed my hand out in front of me, my eyes caught on the diamond ring that was on my left hand. "OH MY GOD!"

"What?" He said as he rubbed his head. "Stop screaming I have a bad hang over.

"We have more then a hang over for a problem!" I said as I looked at the ring that was on my hand, It was in the shape of a heart, on a gold band, with two smaller diamonds on the side of it. In the middle was a giant red ruby. It was pretty but all I hoped to god was that the man standing next to me wasn't the one I was married to.

"Whar the fuck are you talking about?" He asked as He looked at me, then his face went to a mad hang over look to a confused look as he looked at the ring on my finger.

"Please tell me we are not married!" I screamed as I turned around and hit him on the shoulder.

"I don't know." He said as he stepped away from me. "I don't remember a thing that happen last night."

"Well neither do I!" I said as I fell to the side of the bed that he had just gotten up from. "We are soooo screwed if we are."