Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to datxxrockerxx because she was the first one to become my fan. Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much.

--Two Weeks later--

I am lost and without money because every time I turned around I want to make sure that I am not seeing things on the little test and that it isnt liying to me. So yes that means that I spend all my money on pregnancy tests, at the moment I am living with a family friend. Good thing that she doesn't know that I am pregnant, she would flip like she was my mother, then she would want to know who the father was and why I wasn't with him.

I look down at my watch, it's time to me to be in that private school that she put me in. Well actually I am late, to tell you the truth I am four hours late. I know the school staff is looking for me, they have people that go around in a white van and pick up kids that are in their school and bring them back.

That is kind of freacky isn't it? I mean a random white van following some kids? If I saw it following a kid mear me I would be calling the police. Oh I forgot to tell you it's one of those reform schools, where they say that they could straighten out your kid if he or she is a bad kid.

I standing in a store that looks like it is about to close down when my phone goes off; I pull it out of my purse and look at the number. Oh crap this can't be good, it's Kyle. Wait why is he just now calling me? I thought about just leaving it to ring but the ringtone was getting on my nerves so I answered it.

"Hello?" I said looking at a box that was in front of me.

"Where the hell are you?" Kyle asked me, it sounded like he had a temper.

"What do you mean where am I?"

"Bethany, don't play stupid with me."

"But.. Fine I am in a little city that is a hole in the wall place."

"Who are you staying with? are you safe? is the baby safe?"

"Yes I am safe, I am staying with a family friend, and how do you know about the baby?"

"Well I need you to come back home, and you left the test in the trash and I got a friend of mine to tell me ifyou were or not."

"You mean one of the girls that you brought home since i've been gone read the test? Wow I am suprised that she can read."

"Bethany, come home please?"

"No Kyle, It..." I stopped as I thought of what to say.

"It what?" He asked with a little fear in his voice.

"I had a miss carriage." I put my hand over my mouth when I said that. That is not what I mean to say, he's a little to quite, crap he died.

"It died?"

I had to stop for a few minutes I didnt answer I was a little in shock I was suprised he was able to answer after hearing that his kid died. I nodded my head but I knew he couldn't tell that I was nodding.

"Yes." I said it slowly as I tried to belive it.

"Bethany, come home. Please." He said in a quite mono tone, he was crying I could tell by the way he was talking into the phone.

"No Kyle, I am not coming home."

"Why not?"

"Because we don't need this to happen agian." I yelled into the phone as I clicked it shut. My eyes filled with tears as I thought about the way I had just treated him. I fell to the floor in the middle of the store as it hit me that I told him the baby didn't live.