Chapter 11: Xander!

Emma's POV:
When I woke up, I didn't know what time it was. I felt pretty good after my long sleep, until I saw Xander. Laying on the ground.

"Xander?!" I got up, and tried to walk to him, but I fell down, for my luck, right in front of him.

"Xander, can you hear me? Say something! Come on!" He didn't. His eyes were closed, I couldn't feel his heart beat!

Please tell me, this is a really bad joke!

"LOU! CALEB!" I shouted out, bursting into tears.

"Emma, what-" Lou ran in and stopped, when she saw Xander.

"I... I woke up and he was laying here. Lou, what, what is this all about?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Wait! Do you see these?" She pointed at berries in his hand.

"Yes. Do you think they are toxic?"

"I'm pretty sure they are. There is no other reason, why he should lay here..." Lou tried to feel his pulse.

"This is not good. There is a pulse but..." Lou got interrupted by Caleb, who rushed in.

"Guys! What happened? Oh man, Xander... Doesn't look good right now." He said, and shrugged.

"Caleb! You're not a great help!" I shouted at him.

He went out again.

"Anything we can do?"

"We just have to wait..." Answered Lou, and stood up.

"Stay with him, he needs you right now." Lou let a quick smile on her face.

"I will." I replied and hugged her.

              5 hours later...

I must have fallen asleep in his arms. He hasn't moved since then.

"Xander. You have to wake up again. Please. You're so strong. I... I am not in a relationship with Caleb. I just say this, because you were upset today, and I wanted to make sure that Caleb means nothing to me. But you do, actually. We are like soul mates."

Silence. For a long time.

I just wanted to give up, when I heard something... Someone.

"W-We are soul mates." I turned around to face the one and only Xander.

I ran over to him and hugged him tight.

"Oh my gosh you scared us like hell!" I said, crying into his chest.

"I'm sorry for that! I didn't mean to. I just saw these berries and-" I interrupted him.

"I know that. Never scare me like this again. Ever!" I smiled at him, still the tears streamed down my face.

"I promise, Emmy." He said, lifted up my chin, smiled his gorgeous smile and...