The Dead I Live With (Chapter 15)

Please check out my new story Hello Mr V if you haven't already! Thanxxxxx!

************************

I pulled out 4 slips of paper, and read the song names on them. Ok, I knew the lyrics, and could sing them easy enough.

I already knew which song I would pick to sing after the party, there was really no decision really, looking down at the song names.

I stepped away, and let the others make their choices, still staring at the paper.

I could feel Chase's gaze burning into me, and I couldn't help myself from blushing.

I looked at him, and he winked at me. Laughing, I stuck my tongue out at him, and he did the same to me. Then Cammy pulled him towards her, and kissed him, looking over her shoulder at me as she did so.

The smug look in her eye reminded me of the look the mean girl gives the geek every time she kisses the guy the geeks clearly in love with. Every time the geeks watching too.

Oh, and that I wanted to inflict major damage on her.

Chase pulled away, and looked apologetically at me. Some good that was, I don't want his apologies, I want him!

I couldn't stand to watch anymore as I saw her hand creeping up his leg, and him making no attempt to move.

I stormed out of the canteen, forgetting that my gun was on the table. Forget it, I thought, I won't need it. I needed a walk, space, to clear my head.

I nearly had sex with Chase (My first, to be truthful), and two minutes later, he's snogging the school slapper?

Whatever, I don't need him.

I found a long corridor I'd never been down before, I stared down it. Should I? Shouldn't I? The lights were flickering, and the majority of the hallway was in darkness.

I walked down.

Obviously, I was high alert, and was taking caution with every footstep.

But I was angry, and my anger was the main focus of my mind, so I was totally distracted, and not concentrating as much as I needed to.

That's when I heard it.

A low, rumbling coming from behind one of the doors. I walked towards it, and put my hand on the door knob.

Then I remembered that I was unarmed. I scanned the room, and saw an easy weapon.

I put a foot through the glass containing a fire extinguisher.

I pulled it out, and treaded gently across the broken glass on the floor. I was outside the door again.

I pressed an ear to the wooden door, and leapt back with a yelp as I felt something slam against it.

Okay, 3,2,1 Ava, then open the door.

My hand was on the handle, but something in the back of my mind told me not to open it.

Was this the same back of my mind that told me that Chase loves me? The one that says that he's really gonna leave Cammy for me?

The back of my mind can stick that where the sun don't shine.

With a swift turn I opened the door.

I was tackled to the floor, and felt a searing pain coming from my stomach.

I slammed the fire extinguisher into the head of my attacker, and pushed them of me. I tried to stand up, roll over, move, anything, but I was trapped on the floor.

Facing my fear, I looked down at my stomach, only to see a gooey red mess that used to be my stomach.

I screamed out.

The true impact of the pain doesn't hit you until you fully see it. And after seeing my intestines, I was all too aware of the pain.

Looking for serious revenge, I turned my head to look at my attacker.

A little girl. A zombiefied little girl had darted out of that cupboard, and savegly attacked me. A little girl.

Who's little girl? Why was she in the cupboard? Well, I guess she can tell me herself when she wakes up, and finishes eating the rest of my stomach.

I couldn't move, no-one knew where I was, I was waiting for a zombie to finish me off..... I was gonna die.

It was like 127 hours, only more graphic.

And with zombies.

********************************

Forgot to say last time, even though Ava doesn't like Taylor Swift, I do!! I am a diehard fan (or I try to be anyways)

Ok so VOTE COMMENT FAN!!

Oh and HAPPY FATHERS DAY! Say hi to your dad's for me people!