The Dead I Live With (Chapter 14)

Sorry I haven't I uploaded in a while, been busy with new story Hello Mr Please check it out!! Also, sorry if I've already described Paulie differently, but I don't think I have......

********************************

When I walked into the canteen the next morning for breakfast, there was a blur of excitement and curiosity whirring around.

I could see Cammy sat with Chase, and I felt jealous. It thought he was breaking up with her? I saw her lean towards him and plant a big kiss on his lips.

Looks like I was wrong.

In disgust, I turned away, and went to sit with Paulie and Kain instead.

"Hey" Kain said when I sat down, "Wheres the fluffball?"

"Isu is still asleep" I replied, faking annoyance at Kain for calling my baby a fluffball.

"Woah, what's stuck up your-"

"What Kain is tring to say honey, I'd that you've got a face.... A face like your just been slapped with a wet dishcloth." Paulie explained, sensing this was a touchy subject for me.

"Miss Get in My pants is still slobbering over Chase"

"Oh honey, Liza is a no-good for nothing daughter of a mongoose, and soon your boy Chase is gonna see that.but honey, until he does, you have every right to be-"

"Totally and utterly p-"

"Annoyed and maybe even jealous"

"You guys are at that irritating stage where you finish each others sentences, aren't you?" I asked, and they grinned soppily at each other then nodded. "Great" I replied sarcastically, and leaned my elbow on the table, only so I could prop my head up on it.

I sighed loudly.

"Don't be blue sugar. My fellar here tells me that today they is doing the songs picking and that! Me and Mari-Lou, we used to love to go strawberry picking!"

"Umm.." I replied, confused how song picking went to strawberry picking. I looked at Kain for help, but he was too busy staring dreamily at Paulie. Wow, I've never seen him like this.. He must really like her. Good.

"Yeah, and you better of got some decent music, and have you got-"

Before Kain could finish, I fished the crisps out of my bag, and thrust them at Kain. He grinned, and tore into a bag immediately, and began to devour them ravenously.

He offered Paulie one, and she politely shook her head, her messy red hair falling into her eyes. He then offer me one, but I also declined, not wanting to deprive the poor boy.

I sighed again, and that's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I sat up straight, staring straight into the eyes of Chase.

"Can we talk?" He asked, and I saw Kain clench his fist, ready to punch Chase if I face him the go sign. Paulie gave me worried eyes, but I gave her a look to tell her I could handle myself.

"Sure, go ahead" I told him, and Chase shifted from one foot to the other.

"Privately"

Should I do it? Thinking how stupid this was, I got up from my seat, and followed Chase out of the canteen.

As I walked out, I saw Cammy shoot a nervous look at Fergus, who responded with a wink. Cammy gave him a suggesting look, and she left the canteen, only to be ever so indiscreetly followed by a lustful Fergus. Chase didn't notice, and something in me told me that he never would.

Shaking my head at what a mess I was in, I was too absorbed in my own thoughts to notice myself been dragged into a cubboard.

It was too dark to see anything, so I was blindly trying to feel about in the dark. I felt a six pack with my hands, and couldn't help but let out a gasp. A smug chuckle followed, and I punched that sexy six pack with a peed-off fist.

"Chase! Not funny! At all!" I grumbled, but Chase slipped a hand around my waist, and I forgave him instantly. I felt his lips touch mine, and I felt shocks like electric shoot through my whole body. After a minute of blissful, pure, uninterrupted kissing, we pulled apart.

"This is so wrong sister!" Chase commented, and I shook my head, even though Chase couldn't see me in the dark.

"If you've never read about brother and sister together, you've never read a decent story!!" I told him firmly, and pressed my lips back to his. Chase scooped me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We pulled apart, an the only sound in the closet was the sound of our heavy breathing.

"What about Cammy?" I asked, unable the avoid the question gnawing at my brain.

"Forget Cammy" He told me, although he didn't say forget.

"I assumed you already took care of that" I confessed, and Chase whispered no to me, shifting my body more onto his. My back was now pressed up against the wall, and my front..... Well pressed up against Chase.

"No, I'm still pure!" Chase whispered, as I giggled.

"We'll see about that" I told him, my hands travelling down his waist to his pants. Wow, his zipper was made of really strong metal.... It was really hard......

Oh.

I blushed, but the darkness prevented it being seen. I finally got his pants open, and he pressed up against me.

"NOW IT'S TIME TO CHOOSE THE SONGS!" Starks loud voice bellowed, and I could tell Chase was staring at me in the same shocked realisation that I was staring at him with.

Like in slow motion, Cahse put me down, and zipped his trousers back up. Guiltily, we snuck out of the closet, and back into the canteen. Cammy and Fergus were no where in sight, lord only knows what they were doing to each other.....

Thankfully, my mind was drawn to a more normal topic, like choosing some songs to sing in the middle of the end of the world.

A large hat was passed round, and we all had to pick a piece of paper out of it. They all had numbers written on, except mine had a star on as well.

"What's this mean?" I asked, holding the paper up to show Stark.

"That means that you have to do a song AFTER the party" Stark explained, and I grimaced.

I finally notivd the number.

4?

4?!

I'd have to sing 4 songs!

This was not fair, at all, but at least I got to pick which album to pick dings from. I picked from Taylor Swift, because I knew all the words.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate her or anything, it's just she wasn't my favourite singer. I only knew all the words because whenever I used to go over to Lena's, she'd always have it playing.

So reluctantly, I went over to the Taylor Swift bucket, and picked out 4 songs....

****************

Once again, please check out my new story: Hello Mr V. Thanxxxxxxxx

Vote comment fan

xxxxxxx