Chapter 54

|Scar Stilinski|

"Hey, is Kira okay?" I asked as Scott walked in.

He ignored me and walked upstairs.

"Scott?" Stiles called out.

We followed him upstairs.

"Sorry, I'm only on Chapter 2. Kinda a slow reader." Corey, another chimera that is under our protection, said shyly.

Mason smiled back, "It's okay, Corey."

"He's alright. We don't have time for that anyway." Scott rushed over to him.

"No, Scott, don't!" I yelled.

Scott jammed his claws into the back of Corey's neck.

"Don't get too close." Lydia told Theo, who had stepped closer.

"What's he doing?"

I looked up at Theo, "Tapping into Corey's memories. It's something usually only alphas do."

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?"

"Probably more." Stiles admitted.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked.

Scott gasped and pulled away.

"What the hell did you do to me?!" Corey yelled.

"You'll be alright."

Corey touched the back of his neck, "There's blood."

"You'll heal." Scott mumbled.

"Scott."

"He'll be fine. Listen, I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels, pipes on the walls, two huge blue pipes at the entrance on both sides!" Scott quickly drew a picture.

"I know this. I've seen it before. One of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Scar, Remember Dad caught me one time, told me never to go back?" Stiles asked.

I nodded, "It's a water-trolling plant."

"That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

___________________________

I grabbed his forearm, "Scott, slow down. Just think for a second. Mason shouldn't be going."

"Liam's my best friend. I'm going."

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development." Stiles backed up my argument.

Scott looked between us, "If you're not going, I could use the help."

"I'm coming, just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body. He wants me to make sure that no one steals it."

"How's he gonna do that?" Malia asked.

"I don't know but whoever stole the last one was strong enough to flip my jeep."

"Bring him." I nudged Theo's side gently.

"Maybe I better stay here with you in case the doctors decide to make a house call for Corey." He replied.

Lydia sighed, "Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think."

"I am thinking... about how Liam and Hayden could be dead."

"You could've hurt him, Scott! Really hurt him."

"I have to find Liam." He mumbled before leaving.

___________________________

"It healed, didn't it?" Corey asked after I wiped the dry blood on the back of his neck.

"Yeah, completely." Theo answered for me.

Corey woke up, "Okay then, it's been fun, especially the part when a werewolf forced his way into my brain with his claws."

"I don't think leaving is such a great idea, Corey. You know, Lydia's a banshee. She can tell when someone's close to death. Lydia, what happens when he walks out that door?"

Lydia glanced between Theo and me before looking at Corey, "It's bad. Very bad."

"I'll take my chances." He turned around but I grabbed his arm.

"Then, give us a better chance at catching our friends. What else did you see? Come on, Corey, there has to be something else." I begged.

Corey sighed, "There's the hospital. They took me out of my room and then to the tunnels, that's it."

"There has to be more! Think! Corey, just think for one minute." Theo nearly yelled.

"There's a basement." He said quietly.

"Where? In a building?" Lydia asked.

"A house. It was old and covered in dust. There was a broken stone wall with a huge hole in it like a bomb went off."

Theo looked over at me, "Scar, werewolf with the talons, the one that attacked Scott, didn't Parrish say that he smashed through the wall of a basement or something like that?"

"No, it was exactly that."

I know where they really are.
___________________________

"Liam? Hayden?" I called out as I approached the fence.

"Wait! Scar, don't!" Liam yelled, standing up.

I put my hand on the fence and it shocked me.

I slightly smirked, "I'm fine."

"How'd you do that?" Hayden asked me.

"I'm immune to electricity, I guess. I can feel it but it doesn't hurt."

"You think you can get help?" Liam asked.

"I am the help."

I gripped the electric fence and roughly pulled it apart.

___________________________

"It still hurts?" I heard Liam ask Hayden in the backseat.

I was currently driving them back to Scott's house.

"Everywhere. I'm not healing, not like I did before. It means that I'm a failure, doesn't it?" Hayden asked quietly.

I glanced up at the rearview mirror to see them kissing. Aw, Puppy Love.

"It's gone. The pain's gone. How'd you do that?" She asked.

"I don't know."
___________________________

As soon as we got to Scott's house, they fell asleep on the couch. I looked up as Scott, Malia, Mason, and Stiles walked in. I smiled as Scott wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back. I moved on to hug Malia, Mason, and then my brother.

"Hey, I need to tell you something." Stiles said.

The serious look on his face concerned me.

"Of course. What's wrong?"

He pulled me into another room.

"It's him. He's the one taking the bodies."

"Parrish? Why would he be stealing the bodies and where does he even..." I trailed off.

"Scar, do you know something?" Stiles asked.

"I think I know where he's taking them."

___________________________
not edited sorry