Chapter 6

^Scar's eyes (Yes, that's Dean Winchester)

|Scar Mejia|

"What happened to you on the night of the full moon?"

Erica had just got back from kidnapping Jackson. Derek wanted to interrogate him to see if he was the creature killing people.

...the other creature besides me.

"Scarlett? You're a werewolf too?" Jackson asked.

I flashed my eyes black, "Inugami but close enough. Answer his question."

"Nothing. Nothing happened." He stuttered.

"You're lying." Derek put on leather gloves.

"No. Wait- I can prove it. I taped myself."

Isaac and I chuckled, while Derek gave a rare smile.

"You taped yourself?" Isaac asked.

"Yes. It was the full moon. And maybe while you were curled in the corner having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so-called gift you big, bad alpha promised me, and what did I get? Nothing." Jackson ranted.

I looked at the ceiling, "I'm going to kick him in the fucking throat."

Derek patted my back, "Not yet."

"You want proof? Let me get the video."

"No. No, I have a better idea," Derek picked up a glass shard, "You know, Jackson, you've always been kind of a snake... And everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom."

He dropped some Kanima venom in his mouth. Jackson was paralyzed in seconds. He's not the Kanima.

"You're still a snake, Jackson, just not the one we're looking for."

_________________________________

"I can't believe that I'm in on this." I mumbled.

"So, Derek wants this done during Chemistry?" Erica asked, ignoring me.

"Yeah, and if it's Lydia, I'm gonna kill that bitch, alright?" Isaac said, winking at me.

"You'd be extremely hot if you were so damn cocky all the time."

"Thanks, babe." He winked again.

I rolled my eyes, "We have to test her first to see if she's the Kanima."

The bell rung. It's go time. I sat at a table with Erica and Isaac while Lydia was sitting in between Scott and Stiles.

"Erica, you'll start at station one. You'll be with..." Mr. Harris started as almost every boy in the class raised their hands.

"Wow." I whispered.

"I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. Alright, next two."

I end up getting paired up with Isaac.

"I have no idea what to do." I stared at the chemicals and powders in front of me.

Isaac laughed, "I'll do it." He quickly mixed some stuff together, making the solution we needed.

"You don't seem like the nerd type." I smirked.

"There's a lot you don't know about me, princess."

"I'm looking forward to finding you out."

Mr. Harris rung the bell, "Alright, next station."