Chapter 49

|Scar Stilinski|

[I do this spacing on my other story and I'm gonna start it in my other ones]

-
"I should've gotten a haircut." Sheriff groaned.

"Someone your age should be happy that they still have hair to cut," Stiles joked.

"I think you look great, Dad." I complimented.

"Thank you, Daughter I should've actually had," Sheriff sighed, "What the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."

"It's one date, Dad. The town of Beacon Hills won't explode while you're on a date with one woman...or man."

"It's a woman, Stiles."

"Okay."

Sheriff smiled, "A very beautiful woman."

I raised my eyebrow, "What beautiful woman, by the way?"

"None of your business. Either of you."

I chuckled, "We wanna know."

"Stilinski!" I heard a somewhat familiar voice yell.

We walked out of Sheriff's office to see the same guy that threatened Dad in handcuffs.

"I'm going to kill you," He threatened.

Sheriff sighed, "Donovan. If you think that shocks me, it was well documented in your anger expression inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry like I'm gonna find you, I'm gonna get a knife and I'm gonna stab you with it until you're dead... And when you look at me and ask me why, remember right now 'cause this is why."

I chuckled, "Wow. You must've forgotten what I said last time I saw you. Don't threaten my father or I'll kill you before rotting in a tiny, little jail-cell does."

Donovan lunged at me but my boyfriend and the other deputy held him back. They took him outside and into the transport van.

"What the hell is anger expression inventory?" Scott asked.

"It's a test you take when you're planning to become a deputy."

My eyes widened, "That diçkhęad wanted to be a cop?"

"I guess now he's getting the full law enforcement experience."

___________________________

"Okay. Hands on the wheel at 10 and 2." Kira instructed. We were giving Malia driving lessons.

"Actually the recommended position is now 9 and 3... At 10 and 2, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs." Lydia corrected.

"Mine would heal."

"Save your strength and try not to destroy your beautiful new car. 9 and 3." Lydia begged.

"Alright, just ease into it. Nice, there you go," Kira coached as Malia started driving.

"Please shut up." Malia mumbled.

"No problem. Shutting up."

Malia drove the car to the side, instead of the middle of the street.

"Malia, other way, and now we're off the road, this is not the road," I said sitting up.

"Malia, you need to go the other way." Kira begged.

The Pre-Collision System of the car started beeping, "What is that? What is beeping?"