Chapter 34

|Scar Mejia|

Scott, Isaac, Lydia, and I were at the station for questioning.

"Can you remember anything else? Anything else?" Parrish asked me.

I just stared at the floor.

He kneeled on the ground in front of me, "Scar?"

"I'm sorry. It just happened so fast." I whispered.
__________________________

I stayed at the station since I had nothing else left to do.

"Hey. We need to try and keep this quiet for as long as we can. Once the press finds out about this, they're gonna be all over those kids." I heard my dad tell Parrish.

"You want a squad car outside your house?"

"Yeah, might be a good idea tonight."

I looked up to see Parrish aiming a gun at me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, but my question was answered when I felt something sharp slash across my back. The Oni were here. Parrish started shooting at it.

"It's pointless. Guns don't work on them!" I yelled.

They kept shooting until he fell down.

"It's not that easy to kill them." I stood up.

"Scar." I ignored my dad and grabbed the flag pole in the corner.

It jumped up from the floor. I blocked it's sword with the pole and it slashed my arm.

"You're gonna need a bigger gun." My dad said picking up a gun and shot it in the face.

"Dad!" I yelled as he got slashed in the arm. "Parrish, don't." Parrish pulled my father away but he got sliced too.

The Oni disappeared.

"What happened?" My dad asked.

"They left. They just... They left. Why did they let us live?" Parrish asked.

"I'm not so sure they did."

"Don't talk like that. You'll be fine. Their target isn't to kill us." I lifted up my shirt to see my wounds slowly healing.

"Scar, how did you-that's not possible." Parrish stuttered.

"Remember when I said being an ex-delinquent was only half of my story? Well, this is apart of the other half. I'll explain everything in time. I promise."

Suddenly, my wounds healed instantly. I looked up to see that my Dad and Parrish's wounds stopped bleeding.

I helped them up. "Told you that you'd be fine."
___________________________

It's all over. The nogitsune is dead and Stiles is okay. However, Allison and Aiden are dead and Isaac is leaving.

"I wish I could say something to him. I wish I could say something to all of them. I don't know how much space or how much time I'm suppose to give them. I know I'm still just the new girl at school." Kira ranted to me.

I looked behind her and noticed Malia, walking with Coach. "Not for long."