Chapter 20

^Scar on left
|Scar Mejia|

(I'm skipping the episode where they have a flashback with young Derek and young Peter and Paige bc it's really hard for me to write it sorry)

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors and similes. All tools that a writer uses to tell their story... Lydia, I wasn't aware that you had so many hidden talents." Ms. Blake said looking at Lydia's tree drawing.

"You and every guy I've ever dated." I laughed at Lydia's response.

"Um, Well, that was an idiom...by the way." Ms. Blake continued with the lesson.

I listened to Scott and Stiles' conversation about trying to get Ethan alone. Aiden and Ethan have been at each other's sides since they killed Boyd.

"How are we going to separate them again?" Stiles asked.

Stiles, Scott and I shared a look before we turned around, looking at Lydia.

"What now?" She asked.
__________________________________

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" Ethan asked, briefly looking at Stiles.

"Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe and shove it up your freaking-," Stiles' threat was cut off by my hand over his mouth.

"Stiles. Shut up. He gets it." I mumbled.

"We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. I think that if something like that happened now, that you wouldn't do it again." Scott told Ethan.

"You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas."

"What were you?" I asked.

"Omegas. In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

"So, you and your brother were like the bitches of the pack?" Stiles asked.

"Something like that."

"So what happened?" Scott asked.

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. They were the ones who gave us the reputation and our alpha was the worst of them all." Ethan explained.

"Why didn't you guys just fight back? Form vultron wolf and kick everyone's asses."

"We couldn't. We didn't know how to control it back then."

"Deucalion taught you." I mumbled.

"And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one by one. By the time we got to our alpha, he was begging for his life. We tore him apart. Literally."

"What about your emissary?"

Ethan didn't answer me.

"They're all dead? Ennis' and Kali's too?" Scott asked.

"All of them, except Deucalion's."

"You mean Morrell?" Stiles asked.

Ethan flinched and grabbed his chest.

"You alright?" I asked, confused and slightly worried.

"Not me. My brother."

We all ran through the school looking for Aiden. We found him in the weight room with Cora and Lydia. Ethan and Scott grabbed his arms to prevent him from hitting Cora with the weight again. I took the weight from his hand and put it on the ground.

"Aiden! You can't do this!" Ethan yelled.

"She came at me!"

"It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her." Ethan pulled Aiden away.

"Hey guys, I think she's pretty hurt." Stiles mumbled, looking at her bleeding head.

___________________________

I can't believe I'm going to this fücking recital. Another person was going to die tonight. We need to find her or him. I watched as Ethan fixed Danny's tie and hair. They were definitely cute together.

"Aiden and Morrell are here too." Scott said, from beside me.

"I thought you were going home?" Scott asked Lydia, who came out of nowhere.

"I can't. I don't know why I'm the one that keeps finding the bodies but maybe if I just stop trying to fight it, I'd find them before it happens. Maybe with enough time for someone like you two to do something about it." Lydia whispered.

"You get us the time and we'll do something about it. I swear to God. We will." Lydia nodded and squeezed both of our hands.

After a few minutes, the orchestra started playing. The back door opened and in walked Chris along with Allison and Isaac. Isaac barely looked at Scott and I before walking off with the Argents.

"What the fück is he doing with them?" I mumbled.

"When's the last time he talked to you?" Scott asked.

"We haven't talked since Boyd died."

"That was nearly a week ago."

"I know." I looked at the twins, who looked back at us.
________________________________

"Lydia!" We called as we checked outside.

She disappeared during the recital. Scott looked around, using his alpha vision.

"See anything?" I asked while I dialed Lydia's number.

Scott shook his head.

"She's not answering her phone. What do we do?" I asked.

Suddenly, I heard an extremely loud scream. Scott and I covered our ears at the same time.

"Scott...Scar. What's wrong?" Stiles asked.

"Lydia." We took off running down the hall.

We ran in to see Dad with a knife in his shoulder. It was Ms. Blake. She was the one doing these sacrifices. I ran forward but before I could get to them, they disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"Dad?"