Chapter 59

|Scar Stilinski|

"You got everything?"

I nodded, zipping up my bag. Scott, Stiles, and I were going to get Kira from New Mexico.

"Remember he needs to be asleep by 10 at the latest and no midnight snacks 'cause–," I was cut off by Parrish's lips.

"No snacks before bed because it gives him a stomachache. Don't let him watch scary movies alone because he'll get nightmares. He's allergic to peanuts and he only sleeps with the Spider-Man pillow." Parrish listed.

I sighed, "What would I do without you?"

"I have everything under control. Go save Kira." He pulled me in for another kiss.

"I love you." I mumbled into the kiss.

"I love you too. Now go before I can't stop." Parrish said gently pushing me out the door.
________________________________

"Scott, what did I tell you about not locking the front door?" I called out.

"Hey, Scar." Liam greeted me.

I jumped slightly, not expecting him to be there.

"Liam." I nodded at him.

Scott jogged down the stairs, watching Liam. Guess he wasn't expecting him either.

"They're alive," Liam said, "I mean the Chimeras. Some of them, not all of them."

Scott nodded, "I know."

"Oh, you do?"

"Yeah.. I... I'm sorry, I can't talk right now, Liam." Scott stuttered.

"It was Theo. He's the one who brought them back, and now they're with him... like they're his pack."

"I told them." I spoke up.

"Hayden's one of them." Liam added.

Scott paused, "She's okay?"

"She's alive. I'm not sure she's totally okay, but she's definitely alive."

"That's good."

Liam noticed our bags, "Where are you guys going?"

"To get Kira. Her dad told us that her mom took her out to New Mexico, to this place called Shiprock. They're trying to figure out a way to help her, but it's dangerous. We're gonna go find her and bring her back." I explained.

"I'll come with you."

"Nah, you can't." Scott said shaking his head.

"Let me help. Let me do something. Just tell me what I can do."

"Don't do anything." He said before walking out.

I gave Liam a small smile before following Scott into the garage. Stiles was there fixing the jeep.

"So, what did he want?" Stiles asked us.

"To help." Scott replied.

"You gonna let him?" I asked.

"Eventually, I guess."

Stiles stood up straight, "Okay, but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now? I mean, since he's the only other actual werewolf, your only actual Beta."