Chapter 36

|Scar Mejia|

When Mr. Yukimara called on Malia to answer a question, all of our phones rung. Lucky, my phone was on vibrate.

<Derek got free.> The text read.

I knew exactly were he was going to. All wolves return to their den... During lunch, I snuck out of school to go to the house that was nothing but ruins. I got there just in time to see him fall to the ground in pain.

"Leave him alone. He doesn't know better." I yelled at the Deputy, who tazed him.

I went to attack the Deputy but another one held me back.

"Calm down, Scar. He's fine." I turned around to see Parrish.

I haven't seen him since he nearly died at the station.

"We have to get him to the station, okay?" I nodded, looking towards Derek, who was being carried to the police car.

"I'm coming with you." I said, before getting in the back with Derek.

"Your boyfriend has a tight grip." Deputy mumbled.

"He's not my boyfriend." I glared at the back of his head.

"Really? You two seem awfully close." He said smirking.

"Shut up before I get you fired." Parrish chuckled while the other Deputy looked at me, confused.

"How are you going to get me fired?"

I smirked, "My dad's the sheriff."

As soon as we arrived at the station, they ran Derek's name through the system.
___________________________

I sat next to Derek as Parrish walked over.

"The other deputy thinks I'm an idiot for even asking but I think that if I take these cuffs off, you'll be alright and you'll help us find your family, so we can get you out of here, okay?" Deputy Parrish said, before un-cuffing Derek.

"The other deputy's the idiot." Derek
mumbled, causing Parrish to smile.

God, I can't get enough of that smile. Scar, shut up. "Can't argue with that."

"Parrish, get over here." Deputy Asshole commanded.

I looked towards Derek, who looked extremely confused.

"I'll get you out of here soon." I whispered.

"Where's my family?" Derek whispered back.

"I'll tell you when we leave, okay? There's too many humans around." I looked up to see Scott and Stiles run into the room.

Dad, Scott, Stiles and Derek went into another room, leaving me alone.

"Can you come to my office for a second?" Parrish asked.

I nodded, following him into the office. He locked the door behind him.

"What's up?" I asked leaning against his desk.

"Nothing much." Parrish said, walking closer.

"So, why am I in your office?"

He put his hands on my waist and kissed me. I instantly kissed him back.

"I've been wanting to do this since I put out that APB on your brother's jeep."

"Shut up." I whispered, shoving my lips back on his.

After a few minutes of making out, A knock on the door interrupted us. Parrish pulled away and unlocked the door.

"Scar, We gotta go." Scott said, looking between Parrish and I.