Chapter 2

^Scar

|Scar Mejia|

I woke up to an alarm in the next room. Must be the Sheriff's kid. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower and make myself presentable. I put on a jean shirt, leggings, and timberlands.

"Dad, are you still here?" A voice yelled.

I walked back out into the hallway, bumping into a boy. He was very pale, short brown hair and brown eyes, and little moles sprinkled on his face.

"Hi. I didn't know you were here yet. I'm Stiles."

I shook his hand, "Call me Scar and yeah, I got here at midnight."

His phone buzzed and he pulled it out of his pocket.

"You ready for school?"

Wait, school?

"Right now?" I asked him.

Stiles nodded and handed me a backpack. I didn't think that I'd be starting this early. Awesome.

________________________________

"Home of the Beacon Hills Cyclones." I read the sign out loud.

"That's our lacrosse team." Stiles said, walking beside me.

"Are you guys good?"

"Yeah. My best friend's the team captain. I'm on the team too."

I slowly nodded, "Cool."

"Actually, We have practice right now if you want to watch?"

I shrugged and followed him to the field. I sat on the bleachers and waited for him while he went to go change. After 30 minutes, the whole team was out.

"Scar!"

I looked over to Stiles, who was motioning me to come over. I jumped off the bleachers and walked over.

"Scar, this is my best friend, Scott. Scott, this is my adopted sister, Scar." I looked over to Scott, who was glaring at me like I murdered his family.

"What?" I crossed my arms across my chest.

"You're not human." Scott stated.

"Neither are you."

Stiles looked between us both, "You're not human? What are you?"

"Inugami. Some people prefer to call us Japanese werewolves." I admitted.

"What does a Japanese werewolf do?" Scott asked.

I laughed and shook my head, "You don't want to know. Trust me."

Scott opened his mouth to say something else but Stiles covered it, "She said we don't want to know."

A loud whistle echoed across the field.

"McCall and Stilinski. Stop talking to pretty girls that you have no chance with and get on the field." The Coach yelled.

"Is he always like that?"

They both nodded before running on the field. I sat back down on bleachers.
___________________________________

I watched as Scott kept running out of the goal and tackling the players. I don't know much about lacrosse but I know enough about soccer and hockey to know that the goalie is suppose to stay near the goal. I flinched as Scott crashed into Number #14. I looked closer to see that both of their eyes were glowing. How many werewolves are in Beacon Hills? I looked to my left to see three officers walking towards the field.

"What did I do now?" I asked out loud.

"What?" Stiles asked, walking up to me.

I shook my head. I saw the cops talking to Isaac.

"What do they want with him?" Stiles asked.

"His father was murdered last night. They're holding him in a cell overnight." Scott said, listening into the conversation.

"We got to get him out of there." I mumbled.

"What? Why?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know what your father told you about me but I've been locked in a cell multiple times and I got out every single time. That dude is a new werewolf with no control, he can definitely get out."