Chapter 60

[chapter 60 already? yikes there'll be like 75 chapters all together i think but thank you all for supporting me]
[pic of Scar above since it's been awhile but you can imagine her as whoever you want]
____________________________

|Scar Stilinski|

We watched as bodies were wheeled into the morgue. I noticed the look of disappointment on Jordan's face.

"Parrish. Parrish, look at me. I know what you're thinking. The dream's coming true. It's not." I said, staring him directly in his eyes.

"There's 23 bodies. 23 of them." Parrish whispered, looking extremely worried.

"Which means you're going to go back to the station and you're going to go through every missing persons report for the past two weeks. That's what you do." My dad said.

Parrish sighed but nodded. He kissed me before leaving.

The elevator doors opened and the first person we saw was Scott. I watched as more bodies got wheeled into the morgue.

"Who found them?" Stiles asked the both of us.

"Argent. He said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is." Dad answered.

I shrugged, "We've got a theory."

"It's a slightly terrifying theory." Stiles added.

"Well, the ME said that victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels."

"Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies?" Scott questioned out loud.

"Why would they do that?" Kira asked.

"Maybe they're covering for it. Protecting it like a parent would." Stiles suggested.

"Protecting what?"

"A werewolf." I replied.

"It's called the Beast." Kira added.

"We know. Horrifying." Stiles said, after noticing the look on his dad's face.

Dad looked back at me, "We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish... because it looks like his dream is coming true."
_______________________________

"By order of the sheriff, a county-wide curfew goes into effect tonight at sundown. All after-school activities are canceled until further notice. Students should go directly home at the end of the school day." A voice said over the intercom.

I scoffed, "Really dad?"

I watch as two officers walked down the hallway with shotguns in their hands. Was all this really necessary? For a high school?

"You don't think this is a bit much in terms of firepower for a high school?" Stiles asked Deputy Strauss.

"Your Dad's the one that issued us these things, and he wouldn't officially say why." Strauss replied.

"Did he say anything unofficially?" Scott asked.

"No but everyone's got a theory."

I raised an eyebrow, "What's yours?"

"I shouldn't be talking to you guys. Don't you have class?"

"Come on, Strauss. What's your theory?" Stiles pushed him further.

Strauss looked around before looking at us, "Do you guys believe in the supernatural?"

We all looked at each other before looking back at him.
______________________________