Chapter 30

|Scar Mejia|

I ran downstairs and outside to see that the electrical chord was now in a huge puddle of water.

"Get back! Everyone, get back!" Kira yelled.

The ambulance man got out and got electrocuted.

"Isaac!" I yelled as he stepped into the puddle as well.

He got electrocuted and fell down. I heard a car door open. I ran over to the lady but she got electrocuted.

"Scar, how are we doing this?!" I heard Kira asked.

I gave her a confused look, "I'm not doing anything."

She pointed to my feet that were standing in the water. What the fück? I ducked as the cord whipped over my head. I grabbed part of it while the top still whipped around. I looked up to see Kira somehow grabbed the electrical chord and put the sparks out. Her eyes were glowing orange. I turned around to see Scott and Derek staring at us. I ran over to Isaac.

"Isaac?" I shook him.

I pressed my hand to his chest.

"He's not breathing... Scott, he's not breathing!" I panicked.
___________________________

I walked through the station and into my dad's office.

"Hey, Scar." He sighed, rubbing his face. I placed the cup of coffee on his desk.

"Thank you."

I put one finger up, signaling him to wait. I opened my bag and pulled out a bag of donuts.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

Suddenly, both of our phones buzzed.

<Am okay. Please don't look for me. Be back soon. -Stiles>

The door opened revealing Deputy Parrish, "Sheriff?"

"Yeah?"

"He just needs your signature. It's just printer cartridges and stuff. Batteries for the next blackout. Not a bad idea, considering the number of electrical problems in this town."

I chuckled, earning a smile from Parrish. Another person knocked on the door. Agent McCall.

"I know you're a bit preoccupied at the moment."

"Yeah, one minute. Parrish, you mind driving my daughter to school?" My dad asked.

"No, not at all."

I followed him to a police car.

"I haven't been in one of these in awhile." I mumbled but he still heard me.

"Delinquent?"

I nodded, "Ex-delinquent. I'm not as bad as I used to be."

"How bad were you?" Parrish asked.

"I, uh, got arrested twelve times. The only times that I was caught actually. The thirteenth time I was caught, they sent me here with the Sheriff, who is my new dad." I explained half of my life story.

"Awesome."

I raised an eyebrow, "Awesome? I can't wait to see your reaction if I tell you the whole story." I joked.

"If? You're not going to tell me?"

I shrugged, "I don't want to scare you away yet."

I looked up to see that we were at the school. I opened the door and got out.