Chapter 26

|Scar Mejia|

"Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do." Stiles yelled.

"Aren't you a little too old for this?" I asked, putting my clothes on.

"We do this for Coach."

"Actually, You and Scott do this to Coach. Why'd you call me?" 

"Scott isn't answering his phone and I can't do this alone. You know Coach needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

I sighed, "But it's the middle of the night."

I walked down the street, making my way to the school.

"12:15 actually, which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you." Stiles threatened.

Little did he know that I was right behind him.

"Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two...," He turned around and screamed once he saw me, falling on his ass.

"One." I smirked.

"I hate you."
___________________________

"You're back in school?" I asked the twins.

"No, just to talk." 

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Here's Stiles with his usual amount of sarcasm.

"You need a pack. We need an alpha." Aiden said.

"Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though." Stiles replied.

"You came to us for help. We helped." Ethan added.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive."

I put my hand over Stiles' mouth, "Why should he say yes?" I asked them.

Stiles pushed my hand off his mouth.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

Isaac walked up behind me, "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac glared at him.

Aiden growled, "You wanna try?"

Isaac stepped forward but I grabbed his arm.

Scott sighed, "Sorry, but they don't trust you. Neither do I." Scott said, before we walked away.
__________________________

"The next person who throws toilet paper at me is getting their ass kicked!" I yelled, slamming my locker shut.

I felt someone throw another roll at my back. I turned around to see Isaac laughing at me.

"You may be my friend but I will not hesitate to kick you in the throat."

We walked over to Scott and Stiles.

"You're the hottest girl." Stiles said, before walking away.

I raised an eyebrow,"What?"

Scott looked at Isaac, "I'm the hot girl."

Isaac nodded, "Yes, you are."

We laughed and headed to class.
_________________________

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes? He said those exact words?" Isaac asked.

William Barrow is some guy that set off a bomb on a school bus and killed some teenagers a few years ago. Apparently, he escaped and is near the school.

"Yeah, and no one know how he woke up from anesthesia. Just that when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies, which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome." Stiles explained.

"Did you say flies?" Lydia asked.

I nodded.

"All day I have been hearing this sound. It's like... this buzzing."

"Like the sound of flies?" I asked.

"Exactly like the sound of flies." Lydia whispered.
___________________________

Scott, Isaac and I looked in the school's basement for Barrow. Lydia said that he was in the school and I trust her and her 'physic' abilities. Suddenly, the fire alarm went off. We all ran outside to meet up with the pack.

"We didn't find anything." Aiden said.

"Not even a scent." Scott added.

"It's 3:00, so school's over. If there was a bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now?" Stiles asked.

"Does that mean everybody's safe?" Ethan asked Lydia.

"I don't know. I just... I don't know."