Chapter 21

|Scar Mejia|

"Something happened at the recital at the school. I need to tell you before you hear any of it from them." Ms. Blake or whatever her real name is, told Derek.

"From who?" He asked.

"Scott, Scar, Stiles. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay?"

"What is it?"

"You promise you'll listen to me?" She asked.

"Promise."

Ms. Blake kissed him. I'm going to fücking puke.

She slowly pulled away, "They're already here, aren't they?"

That was our cue to walk in.

"So they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?" Blake asked.

"We told him you were the one killing people." I glared at her.

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch break that way I can get back to teaching high school english the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Where's our dad?" Stiles asked.

"How should I know?! Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Derek looked up at us before looking back at her, "Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?"

"No."

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." I spoke up.

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that!" Blake lied once again.

"Then what do you know?" Derek asked.

"I know that these kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. One they can't prove by the way."

Scott raised the jar of mistletoe, "What if we can?"

"What is that?" She asked.

"My boss told me its a poison and a cure, which means you can use it and it can be used against you." He took off the lid and threw the mistletoe at her.

It revealed her true form. Derek instantly grabbed her by the throat.

"Derek, wait, you need me!"

"What are you?" He growled.

"The only person who can save your sister. Call Peter. Call him."

"Derek, what are you doing?" Scott asked.

"Her life. It's in my hands." Blake coughed as Derek kept choking her.

"Derek, stop."

She looked over to us, "Stilinski, you'll never find him."

That make Derek drop her.

"That's right. You need me. All of you." Ms. Blake smirked.

"Don't get cocky now, bitch. I won't hesitate to rip your fücking throat out. Now, let's go." I growled at her.

__________________________

"We've got a problem. A big problem."

I looked down the hallway to see the giant werewolf that the twins morphed into. Derek charged at it but got thrown into a wall. Scott started fighting it when I noticed Cora on the floor.

"Help me." I nudged Stiles' arm.

We snuck past the twins and got Cora. I heard the elevator ding. We all turned to see Ms. Blake escaping. I picked Cora up and took her into another room.