Chapter 23

|Scar Mejia|

I shot out of the tub, gasping. Scott and Stiles were up too. We got out and looked around. We were in a white room with a tree stump in the middle of it. We slowly walked towards it. Scott lifted his sleeve, looking at his tattoo. He reached down and touched the stump. Stiles and I did the same. When I looked up, I was back in the Beacon Hills Preservation.

"Where are we going, babe?" I heard my mother say.

I quickly turned around to see my family driving down a street along the preservation.

"We're going to visit a friend of mine."

How come I don't remember this? I followed the car. A boy ran out of the woods.

"Daddy, look out!" I screamed.

My father swerved, avoiding him. He had long hair and a red hoodie on. It was Scott. Not only was I in Beacon Hills before but I , technically, met Scott before? I walked backwards into the woods until I tripped on a tree stump. The same tree stump that was in that room. I know where the Nemeton is...
___________________________________

All three of us got out of the tub, for real this time.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott gasped.

"There was this stump. A huge tree...well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down but it's still big though." Stiles added.

"It was the night we found the body."

"The same night you were bit by Peter."

I looked up at Scott, "My family and I were near the same woods that night. We almost ran you over. I don't even remember being in Beacon Hills before."

Isaac, Lydia, Deaton, and Allison were staring at us.

"What?" I asked.

"You guys were out for a long time." Isaac replied.

"How long is a long time?"

"16 hours." Deaton frowned.

"We've been under water for 16 hours?!" Stiles nearly yelled.

"The full moon rises in less than four."
____________________________________

I searched through my room, looking for something that had my brother's scent on it. When we sacrificed ourselves, Jonathan's bear got soaked and the scent got washed away. I walked into the living room and saw an Agent with two deputies. I heard Scott walk in behind me.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked him.

"Following one of the only leads I have. Now since I don't know where you've been, why don't you sit down and we can talk? You too, Isaac."

Isaac walked in the room too, "How do you know my name?"

"Your name is one of the few things I know. To be honest, the rest of what's going on here has me stumbling in the dark." The Agent said.

"If you're trying to tell us that you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago." Scott said.

"I'm trying to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son into the interrogation room."

Wait, he's Scott's father? An FBI Agent?

Agent McCall ushered for us to sit down, "I am more than a little disturbed, not only by the number of missing parents, but that it's Stiles' father, your mother, and your brother is also missing."

Isaac popped a mint into his mouth, "Mine are both dead."

I nodded, "Same here."

"Save the cliche teenage apathy for your high school teachers. The three of you know more than your saying and I am fully ready to keep you here all night if I have to."