Chapter 59

Me and August hadn't spoken or seen each other in the past two weeks. After one week he was texting and calling but I was ignoring him. I just needed time to think, that about if I truly wanted to get back together with him. The stuff he was saying about him being my only one and him getting overly jealous was something I didn't want to deal with. He claimed he was working on his anger but I couldn't tell.

I stayed cooped up in the house for the past two weeks but Crystal persuaded to spend the night with her, get out the house and have some fun. Julianna and Danielle were both now coupled up so they had other plans so it was just going to be me and Crystal. We went shopping earlier that day for dresses and I told her I would drive us to and from the club, but I doubted I would be driving her home. I'm sure she would find some guy to do that and much more.

Tonight was all about me letting loose and having fun and I was going to take advantage of the dance floor tonight. I needed to work off some aggression and I planned to do it alcohol free. The club was packed and there were lots of guys, guys of all different sizes, shapes, and colors. Making my way through the crowd a smiled at a couple as me and Crystal made our way to the bar. After getting a few drinks in her system we decided to show out and start dancing.

I was cool dancing alone but Crystal spotted some guy she had eyes for and decided to kick it up a notch and started to dance with me and I followed her lead. The guy she had her eyes on wasn't the only one watching though. Guys all around watched us dance and I simply played along that was until I looked across the way and noticed a guy who caught my eye. I smiled at him and continued dancing with Crystal occasionally giving the guy the eyes. When he smiled my way I smiled back. I continued dancing and soon he made his way over to me.

"Wanna dance?"

I nodded and without warning he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him and we started grinding to the beat. They DJ was playing Island inspired music, like now they were playing Sean Paul's 'Still in Love' and the Jamaican in me took over.

Crystal had walked off damn near five minutes ago but I had hardly noticed. When I did decided to scan the crowd to see if I could spot her I swear I saw someone who looked familiar but waved it of, what were the chances right? Wrong.

I frowned and froze and watched as some girl twerked her ass all over him and he looked like he was enjoying himself, to much. I watched on in disgust and it was like magic the way he lifted his head up and how we locked eyes. Out of all the people and all the clubs I run into my ex. Instead of him stopping what he was doing he just sent me a smirk and went back to what he was doing. I scoffed. Was he trying to make me jealous because if he was he needed to try a little harder than that.

I rolled my eyes. The bitch he was dancing with wasn't even cute, tacky dress, tacky weave, the bitch was just tacky, she looked like Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street. I looked way better than her. She was thick but she wasn't even doing shit, you call that dancing, grinding?

"What's wrong ma," the guy I was dancing with asked.

"Nothing," I smiled up at him focusing my attention back on him.

I was about to August and everyone else up in here how it was really done. I grabbed the guys hands I was dancing with and placed mine. Grinding against him, throwing my ass back and all that, and every guy around us was watching with envy. Looking over at August he was looking right at me, he was still dancing with whoever or whatever she was but he was paying her no mind. I smirked and then decided to turn it up a notch. Turning to face the guy I pulled him closer by his collar and started grinding against him. I knew I had him worked up a little bit to much when I felt him through his pants. Dancing was the only thing he was going to be doing with me so he needed to calm down but it's not like I could blame him though.