Chapter 31~*~ I'm so sorry

Okay it was fun but so hard to write the last chapter as this one will be as well enjoy lovelys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls pov~*~

"HARRY AND LOUIS GET CASSIE AND THE GIRLS OUT OF HER, AND HER OTHER FAMILY, BROTHERS AND ALL! NOW!'' I shouted at louis and harry. They ran over to a screaming and crying cassie. They brought her over to me. "Love love im so sorry, im so sorry he will be okay I promise" I said starting to cry. She shook her head, " No niall the is dead there is no pulse. he was shot in the heart" She cryed furiously again. "Lads take her home with her stepmum and brothers now please" I whispered to liam. He nodded his head taking an unstable CAssie out of the hall. I ran over to where there was paramedics. "excuse me excuse me." I said shoving people out of my way. "Miss that is my wifes dad I need to see him." I said talking to the paramedic.

"sir we have to take him to the hospital move pplease and go see if your wife is okay." I nodded running out of the hall into my car. I drove down the road to mine and cassies flat but they werent there. i went to Liams flat and lucky for me there they were. I shoot open my door and slammed it shut running up to Liams front door. Not even knocking I rammed it open and ran up to Cassie. I scooped her up in my arm. "Shh love it is alright they are going to help him."I said trying to calm her down. "Niall mate she keeps saying jamie who is that." I honestly dont know i thought to myself.

"Love who is Jamie?"

She looked up with tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes. "J j jamie is my old ex. He I thought he had ch ch changed. He killed him Niall. Jamie and this girl he was with killed my dad!" SHe began to sob again. " what girl love" She shrugged her shoulders. "She had brown wavy hair that is all I had seen besides her tanned skin and what she was wearing. SHe was wearing a pink dress and had black knee high boots, I am going to kill them both I swear to god, if they heart any more of my family i will kill them" SHe said in rage.

"Shh love don't worry we will go to the hospital now if you want, the girls can stay her with you stepmom and brothers" She nodded and we got up and went to my car. We hopped in and started to head to the hospital. Cassie was still in her dress and we boys were all still dressed up.

Zayns pov~*~

It was so heart breaking to see what happened to Cassies dad. As if the incidents with her mom weren't enough. The only girl that I had really seen at the wedding with a pink dress and boots that went that high was abby. Nialls ex girlfriend that hated that he dumped her. Why would she do it, she wouldn't shoot her dad if it was for revenge. No!. I am so devestated I can't even stand to watch Niall and Cassie cry anymore.

We arrived shortly after at the hospital with Cassie jumping out and bolting to the door. Niall began shouting and calling her name and Liam began to run faster after her. WE all reached the hospital reseption desk." Chris Hutchins please!" cassie sobbed. The nurse looked up" room 6 just down the hall" We thanked her but before we could leave cassie and Niall were already running down the hall.

Cassies pov~*~

Once me and Niall found the room we ran straight in. There was my father with tubs coming out of his mouth and needles in his arms. I went straight ovewr ot him while Niall stayed and talked to the doctor. I heard what they were saying but tuned it out.

"I am so sorry daddy, I love you so much but please wake up and tell me your wedding speech i need to hear it please wake up please" I said before I was scooped up in nialls arms and began to fall asleep at the sound of his vooice singing lego house by ed sheeran.