Chapter 24~*~ Planning

Cassies pov~*~

It is only a few more weeks left till my wedding to Niall. I was so excited yet so stressed. The planning is so overwhelming. The boys are going in for the tuxedo fitting, me and Perrie, eleanor, dani, halleeii and taylor were all going in for dress fitting including Louis' youngest sister as being the flower girl and my youngest brother being the ring bearer.

It was going to be so cute watching them walk down together. We back to more planning, the girls agreed to were a blue ombre cut out dress and louis' sister will be were a cute little pink on. My dress is elegant but not flashy or skimpy. It is simple and beautiful.(Pictures to the side.)

We had finally finished and agreed to meet the boys at Nandos, being Nialls choice. We were almost there since the bridal store was just walking distance, when the lads pulled up. I ran over to Niall and into his arms taking him by his suprise.

"Hey princess how was it." he asked referring to the dress fitting. "It was fabulous and I can't get over how excited I am to marry you soon." I said smiling from ear to ear. Niall chuckled while kissing the tip of my nose and resting his forehead on mine. "Tuxedos good?" I asked. He nodded in reply while opening the entrance door up and allowing me to go in first. I stopped and waited for him to come up to me, he placed his hand on the small of my back. It still sends fireworks and tingles to me.

Nialls POV~*~

I couldn't help but stare at my soon to be wife. She was going to make such a wonderful wife, and hopefully soon to be mother then grandmother. I was so excited to see my future already happening. We had planned to go on honeymoon the day of Cassies 19th birthday which I was so excited for, and tomorrow would be our 8 month anniversary of actually being together. The fans don't know about our full marriage only the ones at the stadium when I had asked her.

"hey princess, why don't we make our engagement official to twitter world" I asked hopefully. She looked at me with thought, as she was thinking she closed her eyes and took in a gasp of air. "yeah sure that wouldn't be to bad I don't think." I gave her a reassuring smile while moving closer to her, she nodded and moved in as well.

I handed my phone to Liam which was right across from us and asked him to snap a photo of us. He agreed and took the phone, I postioned my self to wear I was kissing Cassies cheek. I saw her cheeks go red and I smiled. SNAP. "here lad photo was shot" Liam said smiling.

I took my phone from Liams hand and I was happy to see that I was right about her blushing. I showed Cassie the picture and she smiled while grabbing my hand under the table intertwining our fingers. I gave a squeeze to them and sent the picture to the twitterverse.

*photo*

@Cassieelovessunshine I am marrying the most amazing and beautiful girl ever. It will only be a matter of a couple days till I can call her mrs. horan <3 I love you babe! @harry_styles @louistomlinson @realliampayne @zaynmalik

And sent official. All the boys including Cassie looked down at there phones meaning they got the tweet. They all looked up smiling at me and i shrugged at them. moments later cassie got up and left to the bathroom. I called after her. "CASSIE!" she looked back and pointed to the bathroom. "I cant hold it any longer be right back."and i settled down. I was worried she got hate. All ready.