Chapter 18~*~ Forever

Sorry that the last chapter was short. I was running on intrenet time. Hope you enjoy=ed my book so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls POV~*~

Once I was finished singing to her i began to trail my fingers through her wavy brown hair. She looked up at me and her eyes were puffy and red. "Babe, I wont ever leave you ever, you got that."I simply said. She nodded while snuggling into the crevess of my neck. She shouldn't be going through this.

Harrys POV~*~

Once Niall and Cassie both left I felt a wave of anger, guilt and sadness wash over me. We really do like her being around. We didn't want to hurt her, not at the least break them apart. We have to go and fix this with managment.

"guys c'mon we have to fix this. We can't have Niall be away from Cassie, I may like her both in a friend way, but I don't want niall to go through pain anymore." I finally spoke.

They all nodded but of course Zayn and Liam spoke up. "What are we going to do?" Liam asked. "Ya Man, we can't just let them go behind managments back. Plus we don't want you or Niall or anybody else getting hurt anymore." Zayn said.

The 3 boys nodded in agreement to what zayn had said. "We are going to managment, we are going to explain, we are going to make them change there minds. If they don't do that we will say something on an interview or during one of our concerts. Cassie can come and Niall can express his feelings to her." I said with a grin of a smile on me. " I really want them to work out guys."

They thought." Yay lets do it!'' Shouted louis.

We began our planning. Concert time.

Cassies POV~*~

We were walking handing in hand back to Nialls flat. We walked up the stairs once we reached the front door and walked in. Memories flooded my mind as the events of Niall being stabbed here. We went to the couch and Niall layed down and I layed infront of him. his wrapped me in his arms, and started to sing to me.

Close the door,

turn the key,

don't want to be reminded,

don't want to be seen,

Don't want to be without you,

my judments clouding,

like tonights sky,

ohh.

And with his tone of his amazing voice I feel asleep.

Nialls POV~*~

When cassie fell asleep I was just about to doze off, but the vibration of my phone woke me up. I dug it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. Louis was calling me so I answered whispering sort of.

*Phone call beginning with Niall*

"He lou, Whats up?"

"Hey mate, we have come up with a plan to get managment to leave you alone"

"what are you talking about man?''

''I am saying we feel extremely horrible and we like Cassie to much to watch her fade out of our lives especially yours. We know how much you love her, and you don't want to let her go. We are goingto fix this but we need your help''

''Alright what do I have to do?"

*end of phone call*

It was an amzing idea and now we just hope and pray that it actually works.

Louis POV~*~

Once I got off the phone with Niall we began planning how the stage would be set up, we would donate money to pay for 1000 tickets and rent out a stage, we would get Niall to perform 'little things' as a solo, we will just be background.

This I hope will be truely amazing and I hope this will work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I was in a writing mood, but I am not anymore. I just need time to think. I will update tomorrow around 4-4:30. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment

Vote

Etc!