Chapter 25~*~ rehearsal(s) Part 1

Okay I know it isnt much of an accomplishment but this is my first book and it is amazing to have 138 people reading. I am glad you like my book if you like my book. Drama will be happeneing very soon just wait and see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*next day after the cafe*

Cassies pov~*~

It is the first day for rehearsals to the wedding and I am so nervous! I havent stopped pacing around the loft and Niall has been trying to calm me down. "Cassie love, its alright there is nothing to be nervous about. We are going to be together after the rehearsals and the actually wedding, it will be full of a life time of happieness and we wi8ll spend it together." I blushed at his remark and I suppose he noticed because he bgean to walk over to me. He was smiling but his phone went of and when he tapped in a few numbers his smile faded.:

Whats wrong Ni?" I asked hoping not to regret the question.

"Managment just messaged me saying we had a rehearsal today, but I didnt even know we had a concert coming up.Im so sorry Cassie I didn't know this would happen." My smile soon faded and I felt tears brimming my eyes. "Its alright I guess we can re shedule the wedding rehearsal. Got and do you practise."I shrugged my shoulders and tried to give a reassuring smile.

"No Cassie it isnt alright, this wedding is more important than my practise. They can postpone it till I am done with my own life. This wedding means more to me then a stupid concert. At the concert i am not marrying the most spectacular person. As for the wedding I am.I will call Liam and tell him that we all need to be at the church for a couple hours and if we have time we will go to the arena and practise okay." He said very seriously.

"Okay Niall. I love you so much and I am so glad that you asked me to be your girlfriend in the first place." I said smiling while going on my tip toes to give him a kiss. But bfore I could do that I was picked up off my feet and thrown over a shoulder. I heard Niall chuckling and I began to scream. He was running in circles and up and down the stairs. I began to slap and scratch at his back. "OW!" He yelped.Turns out My legs were kicking and I kicked him where the sun shouldnt shine.

"Oh Niall I am so sorry Please forgive me." I panicked.

He began chuckling and soon stood up and was facing me. He had a grin on his face revealing a bit of his braces and soon then I began to sprint down the hall to the bathroom with Niall chasing afte rme. " Oh Cassie you cant hide in there forever love." He chuckled. "Niall! I said I was sorry pllease dont do anything when I come out." I pleaded. "No promised princess but come out and you will see whatwill happen." He said sternly. I turned and looked around for something to hit him with but I found something better. A window. I quietly walked over to it and slide it open. It was only the first floor so it wouldnt hurt to jump.

I braced my self as I was leaning out the window and with one push I was on the ground. Oww my butt. I began to laugh as I walked up to the front door. I walked in and went up the stairs to find Niall standing there at the bathroom door with whipped cream. I quietly walked back down stairs to get flour and maybe some syrup. With all my weapon use I walked back upstairs and pulled out the syrup. '' FOR NARNIA'' I shouted while running towards Niall with my syrup spraying him in the face. ''AGRh gross Wait how did you get from there to here oh that stupid window.'' I chuckled while reaching in my sweater and grabbing a handful of flour and throwning it at Niall. Aha I win again