Chapter 30~*~ Speechess

Conflict is coming soon. A character that appeared later before is making a reapperence with someone else to be with him.! Lets find out! Comment, Vote and share! Love you all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassies pov~*~

We had left the church and went to the house where the girls had decorated for the party. It was amazing and absolutly stunning. Blue and purple still, tables with feather flower pieces, a large dance floor and a disco ball hanging from the canopy over it. There was a larger table in fornt of the floor for the wedding party to sit. We arrived and every body stood up giving an applause.

"Welcoming Mr. and Mrs. Niall Horan!" We heard Liam and Danielle shout over the mic. "They will be taking the first dance. The boys excpet niall all rushed up to the stage there was and began to strum the

[Zayn]Your hand fits in mineLike it’s made just for meBut bear this in mindIt was meant to beAnd I’m joining up the dotsWith the freckles on your cheeksAnd it all makes sense to me

[Liam]I know you’ve never lovedThe crinkles by your eyesWhen you smileYou’ve never lovedYour stomach or your thighsThe dimples in your backAt the bottom of your spineBut I’ll love them endlessly

CHORUS: [Zayn and Liam]I won’t let these little thingsSlip out of my mouthBut if it's trueIt’s youOh it’s youThey add up toI’m in love with youAnd all these little things

[Louis]You can't go to bedWithout a cup of teaAnd maybe that’s the reasonThat you talk in your sleepAnd all those conversationAre the secrets that I keepThough it makes no sense to me

[Harry]I know you’ve never loved the sound of your voice on tapeYou never want to know how much weigh You still have to squeeze into your jeansBut you’re perfect to me

CHORUS: [Harry and Niall]I won’t let these little thingsSlip out of my mouthbut if it’s trueIt’s youOh it’s youThey add up toI’m in love with youAnd all these little things

They finished their lines and without me expecting it Niall began to sing as well.

[Niall]You’ll never love yourselfHalf as much as I love youYou’ll never treat yourself right darlin’But I want you toIf I let you knowI’m here for youMaybe you’ll love yourself like I love youOh.. And I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth, and if i do ohits you its you they add up to and im in love with and all your little things.

Niall and the boys got a round of applause from me and the audience. "That was amazing" ktold Niall. He looked down and kissed me on the nose. I bvegan to blush and he chuckled. I looked behind me to find me dad walking over. "This is the father daught dance and Niall will be dancing with his mother."Harry shouted over the speakers. 'someones heartbreak' by hunter hayes began to play over the speakers and we began to dance.

Casually more and more people began to the stage and dance.

*hours after*

Harrys pov~*~

Speech time. I whispered to louis to go make an announcement of speech time and he was immediatly up from his seat up to the podium.

"LADIES AND GENTS IT IS SPEECHTIMME!'' He shouted. Everybody laughed at him. "First up is Louis tomlinson!" He said bowing down.

"Alright well, Cassie and Niall I am glad you finally got together, your a couple and married and it is on twitter thanks to harry! Anywayd I remember the first time you guys met and Niall once you saw her walk into mcdonalds you couldnt stop starring. Creep! Anyways, we had all noticed that she ran straight out of there crying and being your little irish self went after her. You came back to the car moments later with her holding your hand and well the thoughts running through our minds were really after an hour you got the girl!" " well clearly you did and there had been conflict. You guys are an amazing star couple and I just wish you guys the best." LOuis finished and everybody clapped and laughed at his remakes during him speaking. 

The next person to make a speech was eleanor." Oh hey guys, well as you all know I am Cassies best friend aside from her top best friend halliee but besides that Cssie and Niall we set up your honeymoon and you are going to love it, bags are packed all ready! I hope you know that we are so glad and we give you all the blessings that you guys have a wonderful life together and I cant wait to hear little kids saying auntie ellie soon! I love you guys so much congradulations" She finished walking off stage.

Nialls pov~*~

"If everyone would now listen it is the bride a grooms turn to make a speech to one another." The dj said. The hall went quite at it was my turn first to speak.

"Uh hi everyone first off thank you all for coming and celebrating tis very special night with me and my wife. This really has been the most dream come true. Second off, Cassie you are the most amazing girl, you have the most special creative personality, you are the one I have been waiting for all my life. If you wouldn't have came into that mcdonalds I would have never found you. Your the sun to my shine the paint to my canvas, your are a colourful bright person who I am glad to be sharing the rest of my life with. I love you with all my heart every waking day and night."| I finished with a tear in my eye.

It was now cassies turn and she looked so nervous.

"Niall. I love you, you are an amazing person, talented and special. You are my little irish knight in shining armour. You have an amazing voice that i love to hear, you are my hero when I am need of help. You are the love of my life and I am glad it was you. I couldn't and will not find anyone better. I love-" She was interupted by the sound of a gun shot. I jumped and looked at her standing there with complete shook.

She ran down the stage stairs over to where all of our parents were sitting.

Cassies pov~*~

On my wedding day, during my speech to Niall. There was someone with a gun in hand. The shot someone I love the most. My dad. My only father my last parent. He was shot. I ran down the stairs to go to him. I had seen out of the corner of my eye a girl with brown wavy hair and a guy that i recognize but cant put a finger on running away. The man turned his head around and that is when I figured out who it was. Jamie.

Jamie and that girl shot my dad. On my wedding day.